Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Dont talk to me bitch

Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Dont talk to me bitch

NO U!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Kill me

who's the daddy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby NO U!

that, right there, is the extent of your mental capacity to create a post.
    "Pregnant" is bug-chasing slang.
    FSOB Yung Blood
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Kill me

Do you want Lanny to scissor your neck with his strong fat gay leggens?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Are you sure it's yours?
    Lol at how this fucker only ever posts like 5 syllables at a time every couple days
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Pretty sure dude's can't get pregnant, but k
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Pretty sure dude's can't get pregnant, but k

He probably means it in the modern, beta-ass-cuck way of saying “my partner is pregnant with our child”.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He probably means it in the modern, beta-ass-cuck way of saying “my partner is pregnant with her boyfriend's child”.

FTFY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Pretty sure dude's can't get pregnant, but k

of course they can. how else do you explain Bill Krozbys birth to his two daddies.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock of course they can.

no, their just saying that becos their affraid you have aids.
    Originally posted by Issue313 "Pregnant" is bug-chasing slang.

explain logic from the mind of your irishness
    An angel came to me and told me that my baby is the son of God.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 explain logic from the mind of your irishness
    Original article seems to be nuked, but it's still on google cache.
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5s8kEdZI_YkJ:outletmag.co/my-experience-with-men-who-are-wanting-to-give-each-other-aids/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie

– Getting “charged” means to contract AIDS
    – Being a “neg” means you are negative for AIDS but are looking to be infected
    – Being a “poz” means you are positive for AIDS and are looking to infect others
    – “Pozzers” rate their status on how toxic their cum is so “negz” have a much better chance of contracting AIDS
    – Giving someone AIDS means you’re a “Pozdaddy” and once you’re infected you are “forever pregnant” with that pozers seed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Original article seems to be nuked, but it's still on google cache.
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5s8kEdZI_YkJ:outletmag.co/my-experience-with-men-who-are-wanting-to-give-each-other-aids/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie

– Being a “poz” means you are positive for AIDS and are looking to infect others
    – “Pozzers” rate their status on how toxic their cum is so “negz” have a much better chance of contracting AIDS
    – Giving someone AIDS means you’re a “Pozdaddy” and once you’re infected you are “forever pregnant” with that pozers seed

jesus christ...
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Issue313 Original article seems to be nuked, but it's still on google cache.

This almost makes me want to get AIDS.
Jump to Top