User Controls

I'm Fucking sick and tired of guns in america

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    why is it no other other counries have tougher gun control im sick and fucking tired of the school and casiono shootings it fucking sickens me and im tired of it . i want all bans guns like the uk and the rest of urupoe and canada so we can being a more diverse country
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    its fucking fucktraded man

its just weird because im 30 years old and when i was in middle school nothing happened except people calling eachother fags or throwing rocks at each other and there was security at the school an armed cop that literally shot a snake ( a dyke cop) and we were safe. now everything is metal detectors and chips implanted and barcodes on childrens arms and mind control pledge of the alligience bs and tolerance about sharing bathrooms with faggots and children yet people are still getting shot up and killed

my dad told me when he was a kid in the 60's everyone had a gun and none of this stuff happened until bill clinton and obama came into power because they wanted to make everyone more pooor in america

dare to take the rational black pill fam?
    You're a cuck faggot if you think a government should have the authority to disarm its citizens.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht You're a cuck faggot if you think a government should have the authority to disarm its citizens.

and you're an idiot if you didn't get the satire of my thread, please die soon?
    I used to get pounded on because I was skinny in 6th-8th grade. but no one ever got shot, stabbed, mamed or died or as far as I know.. nor Hospitalize while I was in my youth.

Highschool got tuffer. some dudes stabbed a guy in my Highschool in Richmond Cali the first or second day I went there.

but no one shot.

the only shooting I can fairly remember was the one they made a song about "I don't like Monday's.. I'm gonna shoot the whole day down". that shit happened in San Diego. I forgot all about it until I read a story on it about a year ago.. forgot why that song was even written.

it was a smaller version of what happens today.. but in a middle school

The girl is still in prison to this day.Brenda Ann Spencer

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by thatermeneter

Get out of here you communist whore
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Get out of here you communist whore

rude
    Originally posted by thatermeneter rude

I'm sorry. it was just knee-jerk reaction on my part from innerweb meme exposures
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm sorry. it was just knee-jerk reaction on my part from innerweb meme exposures

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do
    I'm half crazy all for the love of you
    It won't be a stylish marriage
    I can't afford a carriage
    But you'll look sweet upon the seat
    Of a bicycle built for two
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you're an idiot if you didn't get the satire of my thread, please die soon?

I stopped reading your threads years ago after I realized they're all incoherent nonsense. But I do know you have AIDS and will most likely die before me.
    Originally posted by thatermeneter Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do
    I'm half crazy all for the love of you
    It won't be a stylish marriage
    I can't afford a carriage
    But you'll look sweet upon the seat
    Of a bicycle built for two

I don't know whether to blush or run!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I used to get pounded on because I was skinny in 6th-8th grade. but no one ever got shot, stabbed, mamed or died or as far as I know.. nor Hospitalize while I was in my youth.

Highschool got tuffer. some dudes stabbed a guy in my Highschool in Richmond Cali the first or second day I went there.

but no one shot.

the only shooting I can fairly remember was the one they made a song about "I don't like Monday's.. I'm gonna shoot the whole day down". that shit happened in San Diego. I forgot all about it until I read a story on it about a year ago.. forgot why that song was even written.

it was a smaller version of what happens today.. but in a middle school

The girl is still in prison to this day.Brenda Ann Spencer

agreed i was bullied in school but no one fucks with me anymore and the only guns are need are the ones i was born with.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht You're a cuck faggot if you think a government should have the authority to disarm its citizens.

signed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby agreed i was bullied in school but no one fucks with me anymore and the only guns are need are the ones i was born with.

the only guns your were born with were the splooge-shooters perpetually being plugged into your pooper, you cock fiending handsome and well tanned individual faggot.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht I stopped reading your threads years ago after I realized they're all incoherent nonsense. But I do know you have AIDS and will most likely die before me.

Originally posted by inb4l0pht um i guess thats cool you don't read my threads.. i don't read yours beacause i don't even know who you are.. and you don't know i have aids.. cry harder faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock signed.

Originally posted by infinityshock the only thing you've singed is a doctors note after i not only gave you a rammagram of your asshole and a coccyx adjustment you so really needed. Your mom also signed a check for me knocking the dust out of her raggedy anne old pussy saturday night you bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I like nigger cock in my ass

stfu you stammering little buttstuffins fetishist.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you stammering little buttstuffins fetishist.

looks like someone is beggin for a peggin but can't own up to it. you're a total bitch and i bet you stick your ass hella high in the air for the nearest nemesis to treat you like the woman you've always wanted to be, you'll moan for it, but couldn't pull off. If you buy me outback steakhouse like i've asked you to before and let me put a wig on your fatass I'll make your dreams come true you fuck head.
Jump to Top