User Controls

The first people to domesticate animals

Dogs have been domesticated for about 15,000 years.

Pigs, 8,000 years.

Zebu cattle, 6,000 years.

What the fuck were they thinking? Can you imagine how hard it would have been to keep a hog or wild cow? No doubt a lot of people got killed and injured just trying to keep/capture these animals. Probably some older villagers telling them just to hunt. Their fences must've gotten knocked down a lot too.

I'm just sitting here eating microwavable IKEA meatballs with yogurt for desert and I can't help but thank the ancestors for giving me this meal.
    Even if it is a pain in the ass, it would have taken less effort to keep the animals where the people are rather than wasting all that time and energy hunting where it’s not guaranteed you’d even be successful.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 …Can you imagine how hard it would have been to keep a hog or wild cow? No doubt a lot of people got killed and injured just trying to keep/capture these animals.

it was a very long time ago but still people then wasnt a complete retard like how you are today.

they kill the mothers and capture the younglins. very easy.
    Originally posted by benny vader it was a very long time ago but still people then wasnt a complete retard like how you are today.

they kill the mothers and capture the younglins. very easy.

You still have to make more animals, so you need adults, which weren't complacent and passive like the animals we have today.

That's the whole fucking point of domestication. We made it so that the adults DIDN'T try to constantly kill/gore us/escape.

You ripe retard.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 You still have to make more animals, so you need adults, which weren't complacent and passive like the animals we have today.

That's the whole fucking point of domestication. We made it so that the adults DIDN'T try to constantly kill/gore us/escape.

You ripe retard.

you obviously had never raised wild cats that were caught in the jungle.

their completely tamed within the first generation.

and younglins grow up and breed. like nature intended.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Dogs have been domesticated for about 15,000 years.

Pigs, 8,000 years.

Zebu cattle, 6,000 years.

What the fuck were they thinking? Can you imagine how hard it would have been to keep a hog or wild cow? No doubt a lot of people got killed and injured just trying to keep/capture these animals. Probably some older villagers telling them just to hunt. Their fences must've gotten knocked down a lot too.

I'm just sitting here eating microwavable IKEA meatballs with yogurt for desert and I can't help but thank the ancestors for giving me this meal.

no...the animals voluntarily approached the humans due to a mutually beneficial situation.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock no…the animals voluntarily approached the humans due to a mutually beneficial situation.

finny, it didnt say no becos it CANT.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader finny, it didnt say no becos it CANT.

then it's not rape
    Originally posted by benny vader you obviously had never raised wild cats that were caught in the jungle.

their completely tamed within the first generation.

and younglins grow up and breed. like nature intended.

No they aren't lol. It took something like 50 years of focused breeding to get a domesticated fox, the silver fox. People have regular foxes as pets, but they'll also bite the shit out of you and attack you on occasion.

Unless... wait... are you talking about wild *domesticated* cats? Because fucking lol.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Even if it is a pain in the ass, it would have taken less effort to keep the animals where the people are rather than wasting all that time and energy hunting where it’s not guaranteed you’d even be successful.

Yeah, that's why they did it...
    I am in a thread full of complete retards.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 No they aren't lol. It took something like 50 years of focused breeding to get a domesticated fox, the silver fox.

no.

People have regular foxes as pets, but they'll also bite the shit out of you and attack you on occasion.

so if another white man beat the shit out of you and attack you on occasion, your going to say white people are undomesticated animals ????

Unless… wait… are you talking about wild *domesticated* cats? Because fucking lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ajc.com/news/national/police-siberian-lynx-attacks-person-atlanta-neighborhood/NWpr2a2kKpUygOMVrdEjHJ
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 https://www.google.com/amp/www.ajc.com/news/national/police-siberian-lynx-attacks-person-atlanta-neighborhood/NWpr2a2kKpUygOMVrdEjHJ

i think you have confused domesticated with effeminated.

just becos an animal had been domesticated and tamed doesnt mean that it wont attack occasionally.

go to the street, call a nigger a nigger or some faggot thats just coming out of a gym a faggot and see what happens.

if you didnt got beaten up, thats becos their effeminated.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Yeah, that's why they did it…

No shit dumbass.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 they'll also bite the shit out of you and attack you on occasion.

Could be talking about dogs, cats, foxes, turtles, snakes, birds, or any other "domesticated" animal.

Bulls will still charge and trample a nigga. Goats bite/kick people. Horses kick people.

I mean... eh.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS Could be talking about dogs, cats, foxes, turtles, snakes, birds, or any other "domesticated" animal.

Bulls will still charge and trample a nigga. Goats bite/kick people. Horses kick people.

I mean… eh.

ask Bill Krozby what happens when he slathers his microcock with peanut butter, lets his cat lap upon it, then tries to stick it farther down its throat than it wants it stuck. not so domesticated...

at least not as domesticated as his mother was. she wouldnt even choke when a guy went head-to-bellybutton.
    Originally posted by HTS Could be talking about dogs, cats, foxes, turtles, snakes, birds, or any other "domesticated" animal.

I mean… eh.

Go try riding a zebra then you fucking idiot. Milk a wildebeest. One at the zoo even. See how well it goes.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Before human intervention none of the plants we use in agriculture were tasty or even visually appealing. It took a long time for corn to become the corn modern man eats, or for watermelon to become the juicy delicious treat niggas go ape for.

I guess it's a good thing our ancestors weren't too pussy to try something different.
    How cool would it have been to be the first guy with a dogger?
Jump to Top