User Controls

Everyone here secretly thinks I'm the best.

I'm the best guy here. Obviously.

it's becoming quite obvious that I can post nearly anything I want on this site and you penises will love it.

Look at the two threads with the highest post count in this "bitch & moan" forum.

they're MY threads.

You guys act like you don't like me or like you think I'm a guy who isn't that good at POSTING or being a guy at life but really... I am.

Daily even likes me. and -SpectraL. so fuck you Blunderful you fucking NUT JOB. You are literally a sociopath, probably. Sure that might only be my opinion.

SO TO EVERYONE ELSE. POST IN THIS THREAD IF then I will tell you what I think of you. If you want! :D
    I don’t think much of you at all, but what little I do think of you is not favorable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude I'm the best guy here. Obviously.

it's becoming quite obvious that I can post nearly anything I want on this site and you penises will love it.

Look at the two threads with the highest post count in this "bitch & moan" forum.

they're MY threads.

You guys act like you don't like me or like you think I'm a guy who isn't that good at POSTING or being a guy at life but really… I am.

Daily even likes me. and -SpectraL. so fuck you Blunderful you fucking NUT JOB. You are literally a sociopath, probably. Sure that might only be my opinion.

SO TO EVERYONE ELSE. POST IN THIS THREAD IF then I will tell you what I think of you. If you want! :D

never heard of you. post nude selfies.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bump 4 inquiry
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i thot this is a Bill Krozby thread.
    HTS highlight reel
    I used to like you. Now I don't know you.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You have a cluster B personality disorder. It's not your fault, you can change. Get help today.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    IWD is attention whoring, take cover!
    Originally posted by HTS I used to like you. Now I don't know you.

he's just somebody that you used to know
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by greenplastic he's just somebody that you used to know

Originally posted by Fox Paws I don’t think much of you at all, but what little I do think of you is not favorable

Yeah well what kind of faggy fucking name is "Fox Paws".

You adorable, obviously hetero-flexible message-board pussy.

Fuck you.

You want an internet war with me? You're probably not even that good at POSTING. lol! fucking retarded faggot.
    Originally posted by Zanick You have a cluster B personality disorder. It's not your fault, you can change. Get help today.

You must have "boring/mediocre quality internet posts" personality disorder. faggot.

All psychiatric illness results from suffering & probably a lack of human affection / oxytocin.

I don't believe in your gay ass medical model.

So why don't you quit being a dick to me and shut the living heck up, before i come over there and disinhibit your serotonin & possibly norepinephrine re-uptake processes.
    Originally posted by HTS I used to like you. Now I don't know you.

i had to make a brand new facebook account. it's nothing personal. you can add me back if you want to. We can talk about Eminem & your emotional health & such. :)
    Don't mess with Zanick. I will fucking kill you.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Don't mess with Zanick. I will fucking kill you.

This is a threat.
    Either you delete your post about my sweet Zanick or you'll be walking with a dick sized limp for the rest of your life.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my hand smells like my sweaty ballsack/ dennys chocolate/white chocolate-chipped pancakes

move along
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude Yeah well what kind of faggy fucking name is "Fox Paws".

You adorable, obviously hetero-flexible message-board pussy.

Fuck you.

You want an internet war with me? You're probably not even that good at POSTING. lol! fucking retarded faggot.

Man that’s a really aggressive overreaction to my comparatively mild comment. I was just answering your question. Do you have anger management issues?

And yeah the username is some pretty high level wordplay, I wouldn’t expect you to understand
    Originally posted by Fox Paws And yeah the username is some pretty high level wordplay, I wouldn’t expect you to understand

fucking lol
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Man that’s a really aggressive overreaction to my comparatively mild comment. I was just answering your question. Do you have anger management issues?

And yeah the username is some pretty high level wordplay, I wouldn’t expect you to understand

Ok. tell me what i'm not getting. please.

this is fucking bothering me.
Jump to Top