User Controls

Bill Krozby Got Dumped and I Just Has Multiple Orgasms

This week couldn’t get any better. Honestly, I think all the negativity you ass wipes have been sending me just increased my luck times 10.

Tonight was my two year anniversary. We went to our favorite restaurant that’s always packed with a line outside. The woman behind me not only convinced the restaurant to give us a free carafe of hot sake, but she also paid for our almost $60 meal. Since dinner was free, I splurged on lingerie on the way home. When we stopped for limes to make margaritas, I ran into a professional colleuge who offered to pay for our Uber just because it was a special night.

I’m so glad I decided to speak up. The universe has rewarded me for sure.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Tits or gtfo
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by BRiCK

smh fam

smh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    *Nuts on OP's face*
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    *Pees in OP's butt*
    You are all mentally challenged. No amount of asterisks makes any of that real. I’ll stick with my bfs cum, thank you.
    Originally posted by MAL This week couldn’t get any better. Honestly, I think all the negativity you ass wipes have been sending me just increased my luck times 10.

Tonight was my two year anniversary. We went to our favorite restaurant that’s always packed with a line outside. The woman behind me not only convinced the restaurant to give us a free carafe of hot sake, but she also paid for our almost $60 meal. Since dinner was free, I splurged on lingerie on the way home. When we stopped for limes to make margaritas, I ran into a professional colleuge who offered to pay for our Uber just because it was a special night.

I’m so glad I decided to speak up. The universe has rewarded me for sure.

hahhahaha

THATS a good week to you?

holy fuck your life sucks.

unless Bill Krozby really did commit suicide, in which case fine.
    Originally posted by Enter hahhahaha

THATS a good week to you?

holy fuck your life sucks.

unless Bill Krozby really did commit suicide, in which case fine.

Maybe not THE BEST week, but free shit is always nice. And Bill Krozby’s suffering adds to it as well. Also the glow of love makes everything see THE BEST. You’ll know one day when you grow up little Enter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MAL Maybe not THE BEST week, but free shit is always nice. And Bill Krozby’s suffering adds to it as well. Also the glow of love makes everything see THE BEST. You’ll know one day when you grow up little Enter.

Shut up you fucking fat cunt.
    Originally posted by Enter Shut up you fucking fat cunt.

Nevaaaarrrrrrr
    apric0t Houston
    60 bucks for a fancy dinner at a place that always has a line out the door?

lol k.

mal is either mq or loogey, possibly a tag team. you read it here first.
    Originally posted by apric0t 60 bucks for a fancy dinner at a place that always has a line out the door?

lol k.

mal is either mq or loogey, possibly a tag team. you read it here first.

Yeah... it’s some fucking good ramen. The only reason it was so cheap was because we shared ramen. I don’t really eat a lot of noodles anymore anyway. Besides it’s national Margarita day, so I was way more interested in drinking tequila.

http://austin.blog.statesman.com/2016/03/31/ramen-tatsu-ya-is-americas-no-1-ramen-restaurant/
    apric0t Houston
    Hey that site literally says never share your ramen is a rule on the menu.

your worse at coverups than the fbi
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This isn't facebook, bitch, i don't give a single shit how your fucking anniversary night was. Go post that kind of bullshit on Facebook with the rest of the normies where you belong.
    We’ll have to see some pics of said lingerie, as it appears on your body.
    Pics or fatty
    this is the fakest nis user yet
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    op, did you squirt?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MAL I splurged on lingerie

pics or didnt happen
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Pics or fatty

that
Jump to Top