User Controls

I REALLY need to have sex. What's less humiliating -- Tinder or a brothel?

:/
    A brothel. Because the source of your embarrassment on tinder will be your failure to get laid in the first place.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jeremus A brothel. Because the source of your embarrassment on tinder will be your failure to get laid in the first place.

except for intentional recluses such as malice, everybody on this board has a higher chance at getting laid than you.

it begs the question though: why don't you just flaunt all that money you have if you want to get laid?
    Originally posted by Enter except for intentional recluses such as malice, everybody on this board has a higher chance at getting laid than you.

False

it begs the question though: why don't you just flaunt all that money you have if you want to get laid?

Who's to say I don't?

(I don't because I don't need to)
    we're not doing this.
    Originally posted by Enter we're not doing this.

^ The line that tinder bitches shoot enter down with
    are you actually trying to debate with someone on the internet that you get laid more than them

captain falcon if you died i'd literally find a way to celebrate, like a party or something.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    just go to the nearest womens bathroom and rape the first hole that comes in.

no pun there...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter are you actually trying to debate with someone on the internet that you get laid more than them

captain falcon if you died i'd literally find a way to celebrate, like a party or something.

you could fuck his carcass to alleviate that sexual deprivation youve got going on...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    im looking for partners and co-investors.

im now planing to set up an agency dealing in Sexual Security Insurance.
    Depends, what do you want?
    Nvm I'm drunk. Go to a brothel
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Depends, what do you want?

penis in vagina without feeling bad afterwards
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter penis in vagina without feeling bad afterwards

Buy a fleshlight.

If its the post-coital tristesse you're talking about well then you're fucked.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Fuck whores. Nothing to feel bad about. Whores don't have feelings. Even if they do who cares? They're whores.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've never been to one, but what is humiliating about a brothel? Other than being a waste of money unless you run into your mom there it's not a big deal.

I never used Tinder but online dating is pure humiliation, you message dozens of women, 2 or 3 respond back, they want tons of e-attention, then they flake out on a face to face.
    enter, are you a virgin?
    Originally posted by BRiCK enter, are you a virgin?

no, but i remember being a virgin and asking everyone if they were a virgin
    Originally posted by Enter are you actually trying to debate with someone on the internet that you get laid more than them

I didn't start that "debate", you did you cockfav. All I said was that you would fail on Tinder. Did your brain break? We know you are fat and ugly. This is not news.
    how about you just smoke a joint and chill and then go talk to girls. that's probably the least humiliating
Jump to Top