User Controls

Anyone kill their own meat?

Follow on from the other thread.

People are squeamish about killing animals. I've only really killed and ate an animal one time, and that was a rabbit in 2014. I felt kind of guilty cos it was a cute little bunny and didn't even fight.

I always wanted to kill a deer, but we don't have wild deer you can just hunt here in Ireland. Same with wild boars.

I have killed and eaten fish though, and that is delicious, both because it's fresh and because you know you did it yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im too scared to kill anything. i stopped gardening because i was so concerned about taking life...
    when i was a kid i used to collect dead animals from the side of the road and inspect their bones and stuff

i did kill a few animals when i was a tiny bit older, around 11 or 12

but as an adult? no, i've never killed an animal.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I killed a deer last winter with my truck. No remorse.
    HTS highlight reel
    I caught and tried gutting a big ass fish when I was like 12. I regret that shit to this day. I don't even like killing spiders. What the fuck was I thinking? I fucked up cleaning/gutting the fish too, so it was a needless waste of life.

Also when I was a kid I doused birdseed with windex and left it outside trying to poison birds. Because... reasons.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock im too scared to kill anything. i stopped gardening because i was so concerned about taking life…

thats why plastic plants were invented.

no lives are harmed that way other than the long dead dinosaurs.
    I've killed a lot of fish. There's this type of gar that's an invasive species in a river by me. Went bowfishing at night on a bottom lit pontoon. Killed probably 20 or so that night just by myself, shit was a massacre. We easily had 100. They didn't die from the arrow though, so we'd smash their heads into the corpse barrel before tossing them in. Just that skull cracking sound all night lol.
Jump to Top