User Controls

Disgusting things you've done during sex

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Sometimes when I'm in the fucking zone I'll pin the bitch's arms above her head and just lick her armpit I don't give a fuck

I'm an animal the pheromones induce alchemy it turns my dick from rock to titanium

I'll literally bury my nose in her armpit and snort that shit like it just came from colombia

Because I've done this so often I am now able to categorise bitch sweat into flavours and can even predict diet and general health

Some bitches taste like potato. this is the most common and enjoyable smell as my peasant Russian ancestors relied on a diet of potatoes and other tubers. My genetics are naturally drawn to this type of smell even though I stay away from carbohydrates in fear of my physiological and psychological health

Some bitches taste like salt. This usually indicates a diet high in sodium and indeed many of the sushi cunts have armpits that smell like typical b.o but taste like salt. I like to kiss the bitch immediately afterwards to let her know that she needs to cut down on her sodium intake. One time I said should we order sushi and she said no

Some bitches taste like metal. I am not entirely sure what this indicates but I have a strong feeling I am just licking deodorant and antiperspirant. This does not make me happy but I am already balls deep and it is too late to back out.

One special bitch tasted like sweets. This may actually indicate some sort of health disorder or excess consumption of sugar but it only happened once. I kept fucking her in hopes of tasting that sweetness again but it never came. Shit was like chasing that first crack high. when she asked me why I became distant I couldn't be honest with her so I told her my cousin is terminally ill
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    This one time I fucked a mom who had like a 7 month old kid and since I like to suckle on titties a lot she actually lactated and her milk tasted really sweet but I was kind of grossed out, but apparently she got so horny as she grinded my dick into a pulp and then got off to swallow my load.

I also like sweaty bitches for some reason. Swamp ass pussy makes my dick harder than fake Russian girls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    God I love this site.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Probably just the occasional ass to pussy/creampies etc..nothing too insane.
    Originally posted by Vizier This one time I fucked a mom who had like a 7 month old kid and since I like to suckle on titties a lot she actually lactated and her milk tasted really sweet but I was kind of grossed out, but apparently she got so horny as she grinded my dick into a pulp and then got off to swallow my load.

I also like sweaty bitches for some reason. Swamp ass pussy makes my dick harder than fake Russian girls.

HTS highlight reel
    I'm pretty gross. Every sexual thing I've done is gross by association. 😧

I really like facials and a lot of girls think that's gross though, so let's say that?
    Originally posted by HTS I'm pretty gross. Every sexual thing I've done is gross by association. 😧

I really like facials and a lot of girls think that's gross though, so let's say that?

Once I came on my ex-girlfriend's face, rolled over and lay on my back with my eyes closed. She climbed on top of me and started making out with me and rubbing my own cum all over my face and mouth. I didn't even push her off. I'm such a good boyfriend.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Daily Once I came on my ex-girlfriend's face, rolled over and lay on my back with my eyes closed. She climbed on top of me and started making out with me and rubbing my own cum all over my face and mouth. I didn't even push her off. I'm such a good boyfriend.

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Daily Once I came on my ex-girlfriend's face, rolled over and lay on my back with my eyes closed. She climbed on top of me and started making out with me and rubbing my own cum all over my face and mouth. I didn't even push her off. I'm such a good boyfriend.

I would never do that to my bf. I'm such a good girlfriend. I even feel bad making out with a guy if he cums in my mouth, even though I swallowm 🤗
    Originally posted by HTS I'm pretty gross. Every sexual thing I've done is gross by association. 😧

post pix
    infinityshock Black Hole
    not enough bandwidth to post...
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Said "I love you"...*Shudders*
    Originally posted by HTS I would never do that to my bf. I'm such a good girlfriend. I even feel bad making out with a guy if he cums in my mouth, even though I swallowm 🤗

Do you ever tuck your dick between your legs like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs and pretend you don't really have one?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Do you ever tuck your dick between your legs like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs and pretend you don't really have one?

No, specifically because of the Buffalo Bill thing.
    Originally posted by HTS No, specifically because of the Buffalo Bill thing.

Originally posted by HTS I would never do that to my bf. I'm such a good girlfriend. I even feel bad making out with a guy if he cums in my mouth, even though I swallowm 🤗

What does your cuckold boyfriend think about you freely associating with strange men online and regularly describing your sexual fantasies and experiences

Don't you deserve better? Don't you want a man to lay down the pimp hand when you decide you want to be a naughty faggot

Don't you want to be frequently reminded that you made the right choice with the strong man you chose

How is what I'm saying not both moral and sexually arousing
    infinityshock Black Hole
    out of purely theoretical curiosity...which is worse: jamming small furry animals into an orifice...or photoshopping a chicks tits onto her mother? and vise versa...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Honestly, reading your post made me want to try the armpit thing.

Something I remember is that as a child I seemed to like the scent one of my cousins had and we both seemed to have a strong sexual attraction to each other. They visited for the holidays one time during my late teens and she was undoubtedly coming on strong, hardcore wanting the D.
    Originally posted by Malice Honestly, reading your post made me want to try the armpit thing.

Something I remember is that as a child I seemed to like the scent one of my cousins had and we both seemed to have a strong sexual attraction to each other. They visited for the holidays one time during my late teens and she was undoubtedly coming on strong, hardcore wanting the D.

And you just? What? Went to your room to eat some nootropics? You didn't even push her over, mount her, screech in her face? Nothing?
Jump to Top