User Controls

ATTN: Vizier

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]

What do you think about this? What is happening over there?

Is Mexico about to get cartels vs communism? How will Los Zetas ever recover?
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]

They're all shitty but at least some of the memes are good. This is the 3rd time Obrador has wanted to become president by the way.
    Oh oh and Obrador said he wants a "peaceful armistice" with all the cartels and corrupt people. Yeah I guess he hasn't seen those beheading videos. He's pretty much a commie.

Anaya is a center-right wing candidate who's lived in USA with his family for decades and now wants to become president.

Meade is the PRI candidate, which is the party that has ruled Mexico for like 80 years, and is the most corrupt party of the lot.

There are also a few meme independent candidates, like the wife of ex-president Felipe Calderon. Yeah they tried having a woman president candidate in 2012, lol. Good luck making a country like this vote for a woman as president.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Neither of those guys even looks Mexican! Wtf??
    Are you voting at all? If (when) Obradornie wins, how do you see the Mexican landscape changing on the ground? Do you see more or less crime? Will we be getting more flaying videos?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Neither of those guys even looks Mexican! Wtf??
    That's racist.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier Oh oh and Obrador said he wants a "peaceful armistice" with all the cartels and corrupt people. Yeah I guess he hasn't seen those beheading videos. He's pretty much a commie.

Anaya is a center-right wing candidate who's lived in USA with his family for decades and now wants to become president.

Meade is the PRI candidate, which is the party that has ruled Mexico for like 80 years, and is the most corrupt party of the lot.

There are also a few meme independent candidates, like the wife of ex-president Felipe Calderon. Yeah they tried having a woman president candidate in 2012, lol. Good luck making a country like this vote for a woman as president.

the only way messyco is going to unfuck itself is to call up duerte and offer him a consultation fee on the proper care and feeding of the shitbag criminals that run that shithole.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier That's racist.

stfu handsome and well tanned individual and go pick some cotton or weed-wack something.
    Originally posted by Vizier That's racist.

Wouldn't it be better to get old Vicente Fox back in? At least he looks the part!
    Originally posted by Daily Are you voting at all? If (when) Obradornie wins, how do you see the Mexican landscape changing on the ground? Do you see more or less crime? Will we be getting more flaying videos?

I don't vote. They'll probably try to prevent Obrador from winning again via fraud, but either way nothing is gonna change much. Everyone is a corrupt piece of shit. What this place needs is a dictatorship again. A real dictatorship:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_D%C3%ADaz

Dunno about the crime because that also depends on USA's boner for drugs and the vast amounts of guns they sell to cartel people as well, but yeah those videos won't stop as long as the cartels are fighting each other.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu handsome and well tanned individual and go pick some cotton or weed-wack something.

Imma weed-wack the pubes off your mom with my dick

Originally posted by -SpectraL Wouldn't it be better to get old Vicente Fox back in? At least he looks the part!

Lol Vicente Fox is a fucking meme but he had nice bants.

"Mexicans do jobs not even negros want to do in USA"
    The history of Mexico has not been a peaceful one. After the fall of dictator Porfirio Díaz in 1910 because of the Mexican Revolution, there was no stable government until 1929, when all the revolutionary leaders united in one political party: the National Revolutionary Party, which later changed its name to the Party of the Mexican Revolution, and is now the Institutional Revolutionary Party (Spanish: Partido Revolucionario Institucional). From then until 1988, the PRI ruled Mexico as a virtual one-party state.

Toward the end of his term, the incumbent president in consultation with party leaders, selected the PRI's candidate in the next election in a procedure known as "the tap of the finger" (Spanish: el dedazo). Until 1988, the PRI's candidate was virtually assured of election, winning by margins well over 70 percent of the vote—results that were usually obtained by massive electoral fraud. In 1988, however, the PRI ruptured and the dissidents formed the National Democratic Front with rival center-left parties (now the PRD). Discontent with the PRI, and the popularity of the Front's candidate Cuauhtémoc Cárdenas led to worries that PRI candidate Carlos Salinas de Gortari would not come close to a majority, and might actually be defeated. While the votes were being counted, the tabulation system mysteriously shut down. The government declared Salinas the winner, leading to stronger than ever allegations of electoral fraud.[4]
    Hey Spectrol how's Canada? I might be going there for work sometime later this year.
    Originally posted by Vizier Hey Spectrol how's Canada? I might be going there for work sometime later this year.

Winters... -40F... summers... +110F. If you can handle that, the rest is fine.
    I wanted to grab a drink with -SpectraL but he rejected me.

Vizier can we hang out when I go to Mexico?
    I find it hard to believe summers get that hot but yeah I can only stand the cold so much. What's worse is I might be in the Nunavut province.

I was thinking more about customs or food stuff. How different is it from USA in that regard?
    Originally posted by Daily I wanted to grab a drink with -SpectraL but he rejected me.

Vizier can we hang out when I go to Mexico?

It would be funny if it was I who was actually a female all this whole time.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Vizier I find it hard to believe summers get that hot but yeah I can only stand the cold so much. What's worse is I might be in the Nunavut province.

I was thinking more about customs or food stuff. How different is it from USA in that regard?

It doesn't get above 110 very often. It doesnt even get close 110 very often.

PS: Nunavut is beautiful but staying there for any amount of time is probably not going to be fun.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier Imma weed-wack the pubes off your mom with my dick

considering your dick is about as wide as weed-wacker string, thats all youre going to be doing with it, you handsome and well tanned individual faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier It would be funny if it was I who was actually a female all this whole time.

youre going to be a female when i get finished with you
Jump to Top