User Controls

what the fuck did harvey weinstein do that was so bad

i was reading time magazine in teh waiting room today, and it listed all the victims and what had happened to them

"he asked me to be his girlfriend"

"he masturbated in front of me"

"he gave me a massage without asking first"

i thought he was a genuine rapist or some shit.
    HTS highlight reel
    Jerking off in front of coworkers is generally frowned upon. Also he's a lefty kike so both the right and the left were cool with watching him burn for different reasons.
    #metoo is an anti-semitic conspiracy spearheaded by cryptonazis.
    Originally posted by Enter i was reading time magazine in teh waiting room today, and it listed all the victims and what had happened to them

"he asked me to be his girlfriend"

"he masturbated in front of me"

"he gave me a massage without asking first"

i thought he was a genuine rapist or some shit.

He raped Rose McGowan and then paid her hush money. I’m sure he has other survivors who still haven’t told the most gruesome stories. The issue is he was in a position of power. And he used that power to control woman into doing things they didn’t want to, but could not see any other option that wouldn’t totally ruin their careers. Selma Hyak almost didn’t have the movie Frida see the light of day. When she out maneuvered him and the movie was still going to be shot and released, he demanded she film a lesbian sex scene. Even if he didn’t touch her, imagine how vialated she felt filming that scene and knowing it was just for his sick pleasure.

In before everyone calls me a lying whore. You can all go fuck yourselves, thanks! :)
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by MAL He raped Rose McGowan and then paid her hush money. I’m sure he has other survivors who still haven’t told the most gruesome stories. The issue is he was in a position of power. And he used that power to control woman into doing things they didn’t want to, but could not see any other option that wouldn’t totally ruin their careers. Selma Hyak almost didn’t have the movie Frida see the light of day. When she out maneuvered him and the movie was still going to be shot and released, he demanded she film a lesbian sex scene. Even if he didn’t touch her, imagine how vialated she felt filming that scene and knowing it was just for his sick pleasure.

In before everyone calls me a lying whore. You can all go fuck yourselves, thanks! :)

by the time you see them on the silver screen .....

they've been fucked 100times over, in every one of their penetrable orifices.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why wouldn't you just buy a prostitute? Why rape somebody then pay them off? Doesn't make sense
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Why wouldn't you just buy a prostitute? Why rape somebody then pay them off? Doesn't make sense

Scarlet Johansson vs a strung out crack whore, who you raping?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Why wouldn't you just buy a prostitute? Why rape somebody then pay them off? Doesn't make sense

Maybe he just likes rape?
    Originally posted by HTS Scarlet Johansson vs a strung out crack whore, who you raping?

If you're rich, you don't have to fuck crack whores. You can pay hundreds or thousands to fuck women who look better than Scarlet Johansson

Also, they wouldn't be raping the crack whore.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Maybe he just likes rape?

Name: Harvey Weinerstein

Originally posted by MAL He raped Rose McGowan and then paid her hush money. I’m sure he has other survivors who still haven’t told the most gruesome stories. The issue is he was in a position of power. And he used that power to control woman into doing things they didn’t want to, but could not see any other option that wouldn’t totally ruin their careers. Selma Hyak almost didn’t have the movie Frida see the light of day. When she out maneuvered him and the movie was still going to be shot and released, he demanded she film a lesbian sex scene. Even if he didn’t touch her, imagine how vialated she felt filming that scene and knowing it was just for his sick pleasure.

That’s not rape though. It’s unethical, and probably also illegal depending on the context, but not rape.

Being a whore to further your career and then feeling regret afterwards is not sexual assault
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That’s not rape though. It’s unethical, and probably also illegal depending on the context, but not rape.

Being a whore to further your career and then feeling regret afterwards is not sexual assault

There's a difference between fucking your way up the corporate ladder and having to fuck the CEO in order to continue working that industry.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MAL He raped Rose McGowan and then paid her hush money.

that isn't rape. that's prostitution.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader by the time you see them on the silver screen …..

they've been fucked 100times over, in every one of their penetrable orifices.

that.

the term 'casting couch' was coined for a reason and isn't a myth.
    Originally posted by HTS There's a difference between fucking your way up the corporate ladder and having to fuck the CEO in order to continue working that industry.

You can say no, you know. It isn't rape when you are given a choice. People do manipulative stuff for sex all the time, why is it ANY different when the workplace is involved? Like Foxxy said, it's unethical, but it isn't rape.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 You can say no, you know. It isn't rape when you are given a choice. People do manipulative stuff for sex all the time, why is it ANY different when the workplace is involved? Like Foxxy said, it's unethical, but it isn't rape.

It's all a matter of at what point "you can just say no" stops being an acceptable answer to an ultimatum. You can "just say no" to a man with a gun to your head. You can "just say no" to a man with blackmail material on you. You can "just say no to" a man who can destroy your life, livelihood, and career.

But you shouldn't be put in a position where you face any of those ultimatums. And if the demand being made is sex, even if it's not legally rape, there's a strong argument to be made that it should be. And it's certainly morally equivalent.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by MAL He raped Rose McGowan and then paid her hush money.

You mean she let him fuck her in exchange for money.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by HTS It's all a matter of at what point "you can just say no" stops being an acceptable answer to an ultimatum. You can "just say no" to a man with a gun to your head. You can "just say no" to a man with blackmail material on you. You can "just say no to" a man who can destroy your life, livelihood, and career.

But you shouldn't be put in a position where you face any of those ultimatums. And if the demand being made is sex, even if it's not legally rape, there's a strong argument to be made that it should be. And it's certainly morally equivalent.

Stop acting like none of this is extremely arousing for you, slut
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by HTS It's all a matter of at what point "you can just say no" stops being an acceptable answer to an ultimatum. You can "just say no" to a man with a gun to your head. You can "just say no" to a man with blackmail material on you. You can "just say no to" a man who can destroy your life, livelihood, and career.

why have you gendered all the aggressors as men? btw gender and sex are not the same thing
    HTS highlight reel
    Like shit, you wouldn't say "she wasn't raped, she just fucked that mugger to avoid being robbed" because the mugger said "your money or your booty".

Originally posted by A College Professor why have you gendered all the aggressors as men? btw gender and sex are not the same thing

Because Weinstein is a man, and he raped women, and I was trying to be rhetorically consistent.
Jump to Top