User Controls

hello everyone

FSOB Yung Blood
    My name is Gween

my user name stands for Fabulous story of abuse. or Fictional, I forget which.

I am not a member of a Club or gang. But I am willing to kick your arse in so clam it up, bud.

And no I am not a girl.
    Originally posted by FSOB And no I am not a girl.

good.
    FSOB Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Enter good.

Why do you want me to fuck your soft bottom butt
    Originally posted by FSOB Why do you want me to fuck your soft bottom butt

Lanny can you ban this fucking useless unfunny user. Like I know he hasn't broken any rules or anything, but... come on.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter Lanny can you ban this fucking useless unfunny user. Like I know he hasn't broken any rules or anything, but… come on.

It IS Lanny.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It IS Lanny.

u sayin' lanny creates fake accounts to make this site look more popular than it iz or somptin'?
    Originally posted by Enter u sayin' lanny creates fake accounts to make this site look more popular than it iz or somptin'?

Yes. Yes, he does.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by FSOB And no I am not a girl.

yeass.

yes you are.
    You know how in those old murder mysteries there, it's always the butler. And even when you know it's the butler, you're still surprised when he steps out of the closet with the bloody knife in hand.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by FSOB My name is Gween

my user name stands for Fabulous story of abuse. or Fictional, I forget which.

I am not a member of a Club or gang. But I am willing to kick your arse in so clam it up, bud.

And no I am not a girl.

post nude selfies
    FSOB Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Enter Lanny can you ban this fucking useless unfunny user. Like I know he hasn't broken any rules or anything, but… come on.

What a little brown nose cuck baby. Ohhh Waaaahhhhh "Lanny.. I don't like him.. I suck your dick-titty for milkens if you ban him"
    FSOB Yung Blood
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You know how in those old murder mysteries there, it's always the butler. And even when you know it's the butler, you're still surprised when he steps out of the closet with the bloody knife in hand.

with your butthole blood smeared all over it, candy ass faggot.
    Originally posted by FSOB with your butthole blood smeared all over it, candy ass faggot.

You're not frightening in the least, kid.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fabulous story of bus
    Originally posted by aldra fabulous story of bus

Free Syria or Bust
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Fucks Sick Old Bitches

FSOB Yung Blood
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're not frightening in the least, kid.

Do you drive a FORD forte

I bet you do.
    Spectral drives an electric wheelchair. It’s the only way he can move around the retirement home
    FSOB Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Spectral drives an electric wheelchair. It’s the only way he can move around the retirement home

Oh my Gosh.. I'm so sorry -Spectral. I wouldn't want to abuse the elder. Did you want to take a drive up to Oregon and meet Dr Kavorkian?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by FSOB Dr Kavorkian?

that fucker deserves the presidential medal of freedom
Jump to Top