User Controls

Your current phone?

What's your current phone?

I have a Redmi 4A. It's really quite nice and has a good set of cameras and a decent speaker, which is about all I want in a phone. It was also cheap, <€100
    RestStop Space Nigga
    IPhone 5S. About to upgrade to a whopping IPhone SE. I just googled yours. What's snap dragon like?
    Originally posted by RestStop IPhone 5S. About to upgrade to a whopping IPhone SE. I just googled yours. What's snap dragon like?

The phone works just fine for everything I do, including browsing with multiple tabs, etc. It is useless for 3D games though, and VR is noticably choppy. The processor gives a 3D benchmark of about half that of my old Sony Z3 Compact.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Old Nokia 3310
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Issue313 The phone works just fine for everything I do, including browsing with multiple tabs, etc. It is useless for 3D games though, and VR is noticably choppy. The processor gives a 3D benchmark of about half that of my old Sony Z3 Compact.

That's good enough for me. I can call/text/get on the onion fields so that's all I really care about. I don't really feel comfortable spending over $200~ for a phone and preferably half of that. I can't see myself getting into the VR stuff anytime either. I don't really see myself needing to spend $700+ on a phone unless it's like I'm performing literal magic with it or something. You can still go hard with a hundred dollar phone is what I'm saying.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Note 4
    HTS highlight reel
    Samsung Galaxy J1, because I'm a cheap little jediess but still wanted a Samsung.
    Originally posted by RestStop That's good enough for me. I can call/text/get on the onion fields so that's all I really care about. I don't really feel comfortable spending over $200~ for a phone and preferably half of that. I can't see myself getting into the VR stuff anytime either. I don't really see myself needing to spend $700+ on a phone unless it's like I'm performing literal magic with it or something. You can still go hard with a hundred dollar phone is what I'm saying.

If you go chink, then yeah.

Most of the big brands try to justify themselves with marketing. For instance Sony were always bragging about how awesome the cameras on the Z3C were, and they are fairly good, but this phone has an objectively better pair of cameras (I compared them).

I would never spend serious money on a phone unless I had it to waste.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Rooted galaxy s8+. It's motherfucking SWEEEEET.
    Galaxy S7 Edge. Still a pretty strong, good looking phone and I haven't felt it slow down or anything yet so... Stayin' alive.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice Note 4

thats what i have.

ive been trying to upgrade since the note-5 but the two key features i need, which are removable battery and removable flash memory card, have been absent since the note-4. they brought back the removable flash memory card with the note-7 but that whole spontaneous combustion thing. now they have the note-8 but allegedly its battery life is shit because samsung is gun-shy about making capable batteries. plus, it doesnt do anything spectacular that my current phone doesnt do. that...and the $1,000 USD price tag. for that much they can keep their junk. it costs maybe $200 or $300 to make the phone and if they think im paying as much as a full blown desktop PC for something that is going to need to be replaced in a year they can send a harems worth of their little slant-eyed gisha girls over here and engage is a whole lotta ballsack depressurization via diaphragm inhalation.

i bought a new battery for my phone about a year ago and i factory-reset it and reinstall the handful of apps i use every few months so im good. fuck these electronics gangsters and their slant-eyed junk.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by RestStop IPhone 5S. About to upgrade to a whopping IPhone SE. I just googled yours. What's snap dragon like?

Hey, same here, I like the 5S. This thing takes a ton of abuse and besides some really minor chipping on the metallic edges is in perfect condition. I managed to break a 6S+ and an 8 from work in like under a year each.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny Hey, same here, I like the 5S. This thing takes a ton of abuse and besides some really minor chipping on the metallic edges is in perfect condition. I managed to break a 6S+ and an 8 from work in like under a year each.

Same pretty much. There's this cloudy thing in mine because I was cleaning it but I bought it two halloweens ago so it's definitely served it's purpose. It is the essential tool for the super trapper.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    an LG tracfone
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    samsung 8 large size

i bought a screen pertector and case when i got it but never put them on ,cuz im tarded like that?

i kinda like the naked phone feel tho, i think they should come with grippier back covers tho so its harder to drop. my last phone was a huawei ascend mate 2 and with a case it was pretty hulking to have in ur pocket. i broke the screen on that phone twice and didnt fix it the last time. i had a case on it last time it busted , i was pulling something out of the bed of a truck that was wedged in tight and was pulling with my thigh braced against the tailgate which put too much pressure on da phone, KRUUUNCH!
    Moto G, it was cheap and works well with Lineage OS.
    mso8 Houston
    ZTE Blade something. it's whatever. gonna get a better one when i have the cash. ive been interested in those flip phones that have android on them, they look thigh as hell
    Huawei honor 6x

It's a Chinese phone, but real good. Fingerprint sensor is nice.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I have a pos HTC. I need to get a new phone...or do I?

I actually have quite a few phones, all but one being Android. Mostly Samsung and LG.
Jump to Top