User Controls

Racism is and isn't blind

Racism blinds and yet racism cant see the color of skin it infects

RestStop Space Nigga
    LOL. Fuck that guy. I rob a nigga bitch.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggers.

what the shit is a 'latinx'?

like...a french nigger faggot? la'tinx

trickle-pissing in los angeles... LA tinx

illiterate mother fuckers trying to invent new words because theyre too stupid to understand the ones that already exist
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by infinityshock niggers.

what the shit is a 'latinx'?

like…a french nigger faggot? la'tinx

trickle-pissing in los angeles… LA tinx

illiterate mother fuckers trying to invent new words because theyre too stupid to understand the ones that already exist

It's trying to include both genders (latino and latina) so virtue signaling mouth breeders end words with 'x' to think they're including everyone and thus feel accepted. Disregard the opinion of anyone who writes like that.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    LOL. Just noticed this photoshopped shit. That is a picture of Gucci Mane not Waka fucka whatever.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier It's trying to include both genders (latino and latina) so virtue signaling mouth breeders end words with 'x' to think they're including everyone and thus feel accepted. Disregard the opinion of anyone who writes like that.

like i said...illiterate mother fuckers trying to invent new words because theyre too stupid to understand the ones that already exist.
    Originally posted by infinityshock like i said…illiterate mother fuckers trying to invent new words because theyre too stupid to understand the ones that already exist.

You're not better than his ignorant ass
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're not better than his ignorant ass

Except the "tweet" or whatever it is isn't even real. I seriously doubt a rapper that famous would tweet something like that. Sure they do dumb shit all the time but I bet half his fanbase(probably even more) are white people under 25. Also picture is of gucci mane and not waka flaka...y'all niggaz gettin' finessed.
    Originally posted by RestStop Except the "tweet" or whatever it is isn't even real. I seriously doubt a rapper that famous would tweet something like that. Sure they do dumb shit all the time but I bet half his fanbase(probably even more) are white people under 25. Also picture is of gucci mane and not waka flaka…y'all niggaz gettin' finessed.

Yes, it was apparently fake because it was on the facebook "Could be fake but OK" which often what seems fake isn't and vice versa. I didn't know the rapper.. so
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yes, it was apparently fake because it was on the facebook "Could be fake but OK" which often what seems fake isn't and vice versa. I didn't know the rapper.. so

Fair enough. It was an ignorant statement regardless though...hopefully we can all agree on that.
    Originally posted by RestStop Fair enough. It was an ignorant statement regardless though…hopefully we can all agree on that.

Yet it happens in real life. there are in fact lots of black people who hate whites just as ignorantly as whites hate people for being black.

that was what I was pointing out. Yes, sorry wrong direction to point as an example.

my apologies to all!
    Totse 2001, what do you think of this leaked military tape?

Originally posted by Totse 2001 there are in fact lots of black people who hate whites just as ignorantly as whites hate people for being black.

Most "racism" has nothing to do with hate.

Goddam that's a jedi meme if there ever was one.

Even your retarded negro in your OP isn't expressing hate, just pointing out what he thinks is a valid observation about different groups of people.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Totse 2001, what do you think of this leaked military tape?

BobDobbs CotSG, doofus
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Most "racism" has nothing to do with hate.

Goddam that's a jedi meme if there ever was one.

Even your retarded negro in your OP isn't expressing hate, just pointing out what he thinks is a valid observation about different groups of people.

haters on haters hate.
    Originally posted by Vizier It's trying to include both genders (latino and latina) so virtue signaling mouth breeders end words with 'x' to think they're including everyone and thus feel accepted. Disregard the opinion of anyone who writes like that.

Holy fuck, do people not realize the Spanish language literally has like ALL its words separated into masculine and feminine. Don’t tell me the PC police and #metoo movement are gonna ban that shit next
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Holy fuck, do people not realize the Spanish language literally has like ALL its words separated into masculine and feminine. Don’t tell me the PC police and #metoo movement are gonna ban that shit next

I don't think it should for any language and clearly, a language built on culture (as masculine and feminine forms of words) to be deculturated.

So not English nor American English should have this rule either.. even if we don't speak this way. I guess English has idioms or phrases that applied towards females as did females for males.

We're all purple penguins. gender non-specific. remember that shit? so no more "The Cock or Rooster vs the Hen"
Jump to Top