User Controls

Old People Smell ..... and having it

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    is it still a dignified life if your living to the point that your body starts to emit this [scientifically, and empirically] proven smell ????

sometimes im glad i still have body odor.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I always thought it was the moth balls they scatter all over their houses.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its their kidneys and other toxin-filtration system failing and instead of wastes being disposed of the proper way theyre being retained and cause the smell.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock its their kidneys and other toxin-filtration system failing and instead of wastes being disposed of the proper way theyre being retained and cause the smell.

i suspect its the other way round,

that their bodies failed to enhancement anything anymore and no longer discards anything thru their skins, and all thats left is the smell of their skin.

toxins and other shits smells like shits and pees, like normal body odors are.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i suspect its the other way round,

that their bodies failed to enhancement anything anymore and no longer discards anything thru their skins, and all thats left is the smell of their skin.

toxins and other shits smells like shits and pees, like normal body odors are.

through their skin is precisely where the waste products are disposed of. normally, in healthy individuals, the skin discharges small amounts of waste that the kidneys, liver, etc, could be arsed to deal with which creates a unique smell to each person (not counting bacteriological-originated smells)

once the kidneys, liver, etc, cease to be fully functional the emitted waste through the skin increases. skin is a 'passive' filtration system. the others are 'active' filtration systems.
Jump to Top