User Controls

its 1030pm and im hngry

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    should i go to dennys or just stay hngry.

i would get pancakes with pecans in them if they got it. smear jelly on the pancakes then syrup them.
    and a 'skillet' of dice potatos and pepeprs with grilled chickens and other vegetables in it

also i can dine in or order and pick up
    Originally posted by A College Professor should i go to dennys or just stay hngry.

i would get pancakes with pecans in them if they got it. smear jelly on the pancakes then syrup them.
    and a 'skillet' of dice potatos and pepeprs with grilled chickens and other vegetables in it

also i can dine in or order and pick up

If you had any class you would go to Star Seeds Cafe for the area you live in. But sure, go live the poor man’s, sad, come down meal at Denny’s.
    Originally posted by MAL If you had any class you would go to Star Seeds Cafe for the area you live in. But sure, go live the poor man’s, sad, come down meal at Denny’s.

thanks for the free bump but i dont live in Austin you twink. and obviously you don't either if you don't know your local time
    Originally posted by A College Professor thanks for the free bump but i dont live in Austin you twink. and obviously you don't either if you don't know your local time

HAHAHAH says the twink of all twinks.

I love how the worst insult you could come up with to insult me... is the one hurled at you most often... *dead*
    what time is it in Austin RN, cumslut?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Go Hard. Go to Denny's. If you don't, you may regret it for the rest of your life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    sometimes u just need a push in the right direction.

order is placed and i put coffee on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor sometimes u just need a push in the right direction.

order is placed and i put coffee on.

On what? That sad tiny counter,excuse for a kitchen, you have?
    Originally posted by MAL On what? That sad tiny counter,excuse for a kitchen, you have?

For everyone who is late.... Bill Krozby just shit his pants, because I provided a detail about his apartment that he didn’t actually believe I knew. And he’s also scared because I know how to use proper grammar.
    If you go, take out.
    Originally posted by BRiCK If you go, take out.

If you go, eat out.
    Originally posted by MAL If you go, eat out.

is this a cunning linguist joke?
    Originally posted by BRiCK is this a cunning linguist joke?

Yeah, I normally don’t find them funny, but apparently all you fuckers think it’s lame. So, I’m going to talk about it like it’s not.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by MAL For everyone who is late…. Bill Krozby just shit his pants, because I provided a detail about his apartment that he didn’t actually believe I knew. And he’s also scared because I know how to use proper grammar.

ok, you're obviously sticking around, we will require you to show tits now or else there's going to be a problem.

Originally posted by MAL Yeah, I normally don’t find them funny, but apparently all you fuckers think it’s lame. So, I’m going to talk about it like it’s not.

I see.

SO THEN, are you an American female?
    Originally posted by BRiCK I see.

SO THEN, are you an American female?

Yeah. But you’re just another Bill Krozby Alt. The only people who agree with him are. Unless if you’re Enter, who I eventually convinced. Or Totse with a fried brain and mental illness. Or Mash with no social skills and addiction so far up the ass he thinks Bill Krozby is cool. And then there are about ten plebs who think Bill Krozby is scum but they also think it’s edgy for them to associate with him.
    Originally posted by MAL Yeah.

Assuming this is correct,

DO YOU KNOW about the war that is being waged on femininity?
    Originally posted by BRiCK Assuming this is correct,

DO YOU KNOW about the war that is being waged on femininity?

I don’t give a mother fuck what you think.
    Originally posted by MAL On what? That sad tiny counter,excuse for a kitchen, you have?

i dont have a kitchen i do all my cooking in my office.
    picture of meal uploading now
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor i dont have a kitchen i do all my cooking in my office.
    picture of meal uploading now

your office is a street corner with a line of niggers waiting for you to polish their knobs.

get to work, cockshine boy.
Jump to Top