User Controls

DNS failover to Newtotse

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Hella could use the traffic he might get during your next (always brief, props) outage. He might even be willing to pay a fee. I also could implement this for you (for a fee, by reselling you a service I just googled). Let me know what you think. We could be always connected. Everyone's happy.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Bump for a great idea that would strengthen the spiritual bond between these two sites. Lil sporty should pay HDL about like 200 US per month for the privilege. And like 150 US/hr of outage time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the one and only, Leonid.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor Bump for a great idea that would strengthen the spiritual bond between these two sites. Lil sporty should pay HDL about like 200 US per month for the privilege. And like 150 US/hr of outage time.

stfu, Bill Krozbynigger, and get back to your street corner before the niggers get blue balls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Hella could use the traffic he might get during your next (always brief, props) outage. He might even be willing to pay a fee. I also could implement this for you (for a fee, by reselling you a service I just googled). Let me know what you think. We could be always connected. Everyone's happy.
    No, I'm good. I don't want Lanny's table scraps. Thanks for keeping newtotse.com in mind for your last resort needs thou
    DNS failover sounds like it involves pointing the DNS to some startup's server or something.

It sounds like a really bad idea.
    Originally posted by Issue313 DNS failover sounds like it involves pointing the DNS to some startup's server or something.

It sounds like a really bad idea.

I think they basically meant have it point to my site if Niggas is ever down
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're using RC4 there, which is considered insecure. Many web browsers now reject it and won't load the page.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're using RC4 there, which is considered insecure. Many web browsers now reject it and won't load the page.

What is RC4?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're using RC4 there, which is considered insecure. Many web browsers now reject it and won't load the page.

No I'm not. 2/10 troll attempt for actually making me double check.
    This site can’t provide a secure connection
    newtotse.com uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
    Hide details
    The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This site can’t provide a secure connection
    Hide details
    The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

More details? It loads https fine on my browser.

Hella, you ever think about doing textfiles or something similar like Totse did to build traffic?
    Originally posted by Issue313 More details? It loads https fine on my browser.

Hella, you ever think about doing textfiles or something similar like Totse did to build traffic?

He’s most likely using internet explorer on his windows 98 PC
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This site can’t provide a secure connection
    Hide details

Whatever you say, spictroll

Originally posted by Issue313 More details? It loads https fine on my browser.

Yeah I've considered it. That kind of content is sort of community driven though. I'd like to take advantage of the private image hosting available and make visual guides.
    No, I'm using Chrome.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Yeah I've considered it. That kind of content is sort of community driven though. I'd like to take advantage of the private image hosting available and make visual guides.

I was thinking about compiling and sorting textfiles, something similar to textfiles.com but with more selectivity and curation. Plus things like images and video as needed. I dunno what CMS to use, or whether to just create one.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, I'm using Chrome.

Oh, in that case you aren't having any trouble reaching the site.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 I was thinking about compiling and sorting textfiles, something similar to textfiles.com but with more selectivity and curation. Plus things like images and video as needed. I dunno what CMS to use, or whether to just create one.

video sites killed the textfile stars.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Oh, in that case you aren't having any trouble reaching the site.

This site can’t provide a secure connection
    Hide details
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL
    Originally posted by My Browser This site can’t provide a secure connection
    Hide details

formatted for clarification.
Jump to Top