User Controls

Anyone notice all the Chinese on holiday?

They're going to have a stack of eBay orders when they get back.
    It’s because of Chinese New Year dumbass
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It’s because of Chinese New Year dumbass

I don't think anybody was questioning this, retard.
    OP did, faggot
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Issue313 They're going to have a stack of eBay orders when they get back.

Why do east asian populations in other countries perform so much better than native white populations? Education, income, crime, life span, body mass index, they have you beat on a number of crucial metrics and are generally considered model citizens.

Are you simply resentful because you don’t like being reminded if how inferior you are to countless other people in every conceivable way, that your only outlet for your impotent rage are your disturbed fantasies?

Remember how all those doctors treated you as you suffered, fearing death at such a young and unaccomplished age, so helpless and weak when in your mind you’ve always towered over others both physically and intellectually, being forced to endure continually being treated like a child, powerless.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Malice Why do east asian populations in other countries perform so much better than native white populations? Education, income, crime, life span, body mass index, they have you beat on a number of crucial metrics and are generally considered model citizens.

Are you simply resentful because you don’t like being reminded if how inferior you are to countless other people in every conceivable way, that your only outlet for your impotent rage are your disturbed fantasies?

Remember how all those doctors treated you as you suffered, fearing death at such a young and unaccomplished age, so helpless and weak when in your mind you’ve always towered over others both physically and intellectually, being forced to endure continually being treated like a child, powerless.

No glass be as hard as mine though. High end.
    Originally posted by Malice Why do east asian populations in other countries perform so much better than native white populations? Education, income, crime, life span, body mass index, they have you beat on a number of crucial metrics and are generally considered model citizens.

Asians are suited towards an urban way of living, because Asian countries have been butting up against the Malthusian limit for a long time.

Whites are much younger as a race and maintain a more wild sort of temperament.

I don't think I ever said anything bad about Asians.

2/10. I could deconstruct myself way better than that. And I'm sure you have as much experience as I have of being treated like a victim.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws OP did, faggot

No he didn't, fuckass
    I am convinced you are a psychopath and a very dangerous person.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Malice I am convinced you are a psychopath and a very dangerous person.

Autists are more dangerous than psychopaths. CMV.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 No he didn't, fuckass

Regardless of that other people may not have known this. It was relevant to the thread and contributed valuable information.

Your comment was simply unnecessarily ill mannered and confrontational.
    Originally posted by Daily Autists are more dangerous than psychopaths. CMV.

Could you elaborate on your view?
    Originally posted by Malice I am convinced you are a psychopath and a very dangerous person.

Correct
    Originally posted by Malice Could you elaborate on your view?

Do you recognise that autists have impaired social and cognitive functioning while psychopaths simply lack empathy

The first is unironically terrifying. The latter is not

A psychopath isn't retarded while autists are literally retarded. Who knows what those crazy fucks are capable of at any given moment

A psychopath can still behave appropriately in social settings while autists are specifically dangerous around people due to their social retardation
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Statistically, the average psychopath in your life is a functioning person who appears normal

Statistically, the average autist in your life is a dysfunctional person who appears abnormal
    Also Issue is in Ireland. OK not the USA or some Euro Trash country like England.

Uness he's in Northern Ireland.. it's prolly pretty fucked up there still.
    If you could have a son and you could choose whether he'd be a psychopath or an autist, which would you choose?

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Also Issue is in Ireland. OK not the USA or some Euro Trash country like England.

Uness he's in Northern Ireland.. it's prolly pretty fucked up there still.

Ireland. I'm sure if I lived in Northern Ireland I'd be watching my back a lot more when posting on internet forums, etc, those cucks have incredibly tight laws regulating what you can say online.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i didnt think chinks took holidays. their restaurants are always open when everyone else is closed. during the hurricanes here (literally...90mph winds and blasting rain) the only restaurants open were the ching-chong ones.
    Originally posted by Issue313 If you could have a son and you could choose whether he'd be a psychopath or an autist, which would you choose?

Ireland. I'm sure if I lived in Northern Ireland I'd be watching my back a lot more when posting on internet forums, etc, those cucks have incredibly tight laws regulating what you can say online.

Blue-Blood; liserd people oppressing the planet.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i didnt think chinks took holidays. their restaurants are always open when everyone else is closed. during the hurricanes here (literally…90mph winds and blasting rain) the only restaurants open were the ching-chong ones.

Triads are looking to talk to you.

Don't get double tapped by the double-tat
Jump to Top