User Controls

buying a new car

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I had a really bad day yesterday i went to see the marvel mandingo movie and got really wasted my friend took me and i kept ordering vodka and tonic on his card because he said he just got paid. It was weird because the bathrooms at the alamo draft house have women and kids in it and I actually asked my friend what the deal was. I ent up getting in a fight because I was so shit faced at the movie theatre and i broke up with my gf and then asked my parents when my friend dropped me off if they would buy me a new car and they said no, but then called me back and said they would help me out.
    Lol sounds like your life sucks.
    Why did you and the gf break up tho
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    like a 'new new' car or just 'new to you' car?

But in all seriousness. Get a Honda Civic.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But in all seriousness. Get a Honda Civic.

haha lol

Great car. Very practical
    ..for a fag

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby marvel mandingo movie

you totally plagiarized that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But in all seriousness. Get a Honda Civic.

honda civic: best engine. better than the VWs due to honda being cheaper for parts and 'easier' to work on. there is some stupid ass shit going on with VWs that makes no sense why they engineered it. theres something about german engineering...BMWs have even worse stupid-shit designs.

everything else on a civic: shit engineering.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you totally plagiarized that

mandigo illuminati jedi bag detected!

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why did you and the gf break up tho

you really need to ask that...
    Originally posted by infinityshock honda civic: best engine. better than the VWs due to honda being cheaper for parts and 'easier' to work on. there is some stupid ass shit going on with VWs that makes no sense why they engineered it. theres something about german engineering…BMWs have even worse stupid-shit designs.

no one is even talking about bmws you retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist ..for a fag

a prius is too masculine for you...you have a 1970s moped with training wheels, you simpering little bitch.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Dodge Ram Laraqmie ftw...but that's probably not very practical for you...but they do be goin' hard and are lit AF.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no one is even talking about bmws you retard

since youre a brainless retard with zero ability to form a coherent thought process of your own ill break it down for you into a simplified flow chart. a task any human with a single functional neuron could do:

topic of thread; simplified: buying a new car

post stating 'buy a honda civic'

my reply to 'honda civic' being as simplified as conceivable considering youre the retarded bitch who was the OP and who presumably would be the primary consumer of the info. (oh shit...i used a word more than two syllables. welp...your head just exploded...i dont need to post anything else.)
    Originally posted by infinityshock honda civic: best engine. better than the VWs due to honda being cheaper for parts and 'easier' to work on. there is some stupid ass shit going on with VWs that makes no sense why they engineered it. theres something about german engineering…BMWs have even worse stupid-shit designs.

What’s an example of a really well-engineered car
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no one is even talking about bmws you retard

Yeah you could never afford one, even a used one. Even if you got the car for free, just the maintenance cost alone would bankrupt you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby mandigo illuminati jedi bag detected!

[vidps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x02xX2dv6bQ

i meant to go to the theater this weekend to see what the actual seating of that jungle nigger movie was but forgot.

EVERY advertisement ive seen of movie-goers to that nigger fest has 100% white attendance and zero nigger depiction. explain that, handsome and well tanned individual
Jump to Top