User Controls

I am a piece of shit. I'm a fucking piece of shit.

Last semester I was cucked into helping this chick with her assignments and stuff. She invited me to her house and everything. She told me she'd pay me back by taking me out, which she never did.

She ignored me the entire time off.

Uni starts again next week and she just messaged me asking about one of the courses. And because I'm a cuck, I'm helping her.

I didn't learn anything.

I talk this big game but I can't physically tell her to fuck off. I'm actually sickened by myself.

NO. I'M NOT DOING THIS. IF SHE MESSAGES ME, I'M NOT REPLYING.

I WILL NOT DO THIS.

omfg look at whats happening to me. I'm going fucking crazy over this. I hate this world. I fucking hate this world.
    i'm fucking pathetic. absolutely fucking pathetic.
    NO, just calm down, enter. Be kind to her, but don't help her. Show some fucking backbone. You can do this. Be a nice, normal guy.

NO MATTER HOW IM FEELING ON THE INSIDE DON'T LET THEM SEE IT

BE CUTE AND CHARMING TEE HEE

Okay, I've calmed down. In all seriousness, I'm just going to ignore it. Focus on myself again. I was doing so well recently since fiji; I just gotta accept that girls are gonna try to use me like this, and to not let them. Just keep focusing on myself, my bros, and when the right girl comes along (if she ever does) then I'll know.
    To reiterate, NOT going to cuck out and help her again.
    you let bitches turn you out like this?

tell her to blow you.

what courses you taking?
    PEOPLE will try to use you like this. It is in the nature of people to use other people. That's all life is, really. Just people manipulating other people to get what they want. It sounds cynical, but I don't think it has to be. It's animalistic, really. We can't control it. She isn't being malicious. She just wants help. You helped her before because it probably made you feel good in some way to help her. It's okay enter. It's going to be okay. PM me.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 PEOPLE will try to use you like this. It is in the nature of people to use other people. That's all life is, really. Just people manipulating other people to get what they want. It sounds cynical, but I don't think it has to be. It's animalistic, really. We can't control it. She isn't being malicious. She just wants help. You helped her before because it probably made you feel good in some way to help her. It's okay enter. It's going to be okay. PM me.

That's understandable, it's just the way she went about it. Like telling me she's take me out on a date in return for helping her, but then not taking me out (even after I brought it up). That's really scummy. She knew what she was doing, she didn't just "want help". You know?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    *pops a half a bar*

*Looks her in her eyes*

"I think the Xans tryin to tell me something."
    Just tell her you’ll help her if she blows you. Payment up front
    Just say nah girl u flaked out on me last time. price just went up by one blowjob
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Tell her if she wants help, she's gonna have to "help" you blow your load.
    Its only fair and win/win.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Last semester I was cucked into helping this chick with her assignments and stuff. She invited me to her house and everything. She told me she'd pay me back by taking me out, which she never did.

She ignored me the entire time off.

Uni starts again next week and she just messaged me asking about one of the courses. And because I'm a cuck, I'm helping her.

I didn't learn anything.

I talk this big game but I can't physically tell her to fuck off. I'm actually sickened by myself.

NO. I'M NOT DOING THIS. IF SHE MESSAGES ME, I'M NOT REPLYING.

I WILL NOT DO THIS.

omfg look at whats happening to me. I'm going fucking crazy over this. I hate this world. I fucking hate this world.

youre doing it wrong. she obviously want to exchange usage of her orifices for the usage of your brains.
    enter you could take some life advice from paul wall
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i hate to say but jill's prolly got a point. 'go out with you' was prolly girl code for 'i'll bang you' without her risking coming off as a total slut if you said no. she prolly sat there wondering why you weren't making any move the whole time.

and you were prolly sitting there the whole time thinking where you were going to 'take her out' at the weekend, lol. fucking tragic.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Just message her saying "Sorry, cant. Busy."
Jump to Top