User Controls

Is Hikikomori-Yume another schizophrenic user?

Haven't really focused on his posts too much. Is there someone here who has? Is he schizo, akin to totse 2001?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Haven't really focused on his posts too much. Is there someone here who has? Is he schizo, akin to totse 2001?

considering:

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Me, if I could upload my sense of self to a Japanese girl (aged 15) body then hell yeah, and by then the technology will exist to modify my brain to be feminized if I wish.

the correct answer to your question is, and i quote, 'wellll duuuuuhhhh'
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That doesn’t signify schizophrenia, you’re just small minded.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    He definitely has a unique posting style but the things he posts really don't interest me and seem way too long to read for something I know I'm probably not even going to reply to. Just being honest don't have anything personal against the guy.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Definitely some kind of mental illness, could be paranoid schizophrenia. For a while he was convinced god was talking to him and telling him about how the jedis are spying on him or some shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Definitely some kind of mental illness, could be paranoid schizophrenia. For a while he was convinced god was talking to him and telling him about how the jedis are spying on him or some shit.

Correction: I connected to/discovered global conscious on accident from several months of nonstop weed and vr use.
    Around 2014 - 2015 I was pulling knowledge from the deepest depths of my mind that was so advanced and beyond what I had known at the time my only thought was either I had channeled some kind of internet of the mind people access during meditation or the government was accessing my mind remotely.
    The truth is that quitting caffeine and taking up weed made me superhuman in the sense of being able to draw advanced knowledge from simply visualizing it in my mind.
    If I could have access to high level literature from colleges or whatnot then I would be able to construct a new universe and transport myself there.
    Originally posted by Lanny god was talking to him and telling him about how the jedis are spying on him or some shit.

Fucking jedis
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Correction: I connected to/discovered global conscious on accident from several months of nonstop weed and vr use.
    Around 2014 - 2015 I was pulling knowledge from the deepest depths of my mind that was so advanced and beyond what I had known at the time my only thought was either I had channeled some kind of internet of the mind people access during meditation or the government was accessing my mind remotely.
    The truth is that quitting caffeine and taking up weed made me superhuman in the sense of being able to draw advanced knowledge from simply visualizing it in my mind.
    If I could have access to high level literature from colleges or whatnot then I would be able to construct a new universe and transport myself there.

oh yeah, certified nutbar.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume If I could have access to high level literature from colleges or whatnot then I would be able to construct a new universe and transport myself there.

There are Ivy League Universities that have all their academic knowledge available for free on the internet.

Stop bullshitting. You aren’t shit. I wouldn’t say you’re schizophrenic but you definitely have delusions of grandeur.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Correction: I connected to/discovered global conscious on accident from several months of nonstop weed and vr use.

youre delusional. you didnt 'connect/discover' anything other than your own delusions of grandeur.

fucking fruit basket.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Fox Paws There are Ivy League Universities that have all their academic knowledge available for free on the internet.

Stop bullshitting. You aren’t shit. I wouldn’t say you’re schizophrenic but you definitely have delusions of grandeur.

I'm not so sure about that, "the literature" is typically paywalled behind either a profusion of journals or a smaller set of massive and expensive databases depending on how you view academic publishing. University site licensing actually is a beautiful thing and you're cut off from a lot of good research without it.
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm not so sure about that, "the literature" is typically paywalled behind either a profusion of journals or a smaller set of massive and expensive databases depending on how you view academic publishing. University site licensing actually is a beautiful thing and you're cut off from a lot of good research without it.

Does this work:

https://niggasin.space/thread/15791?p=1#post-236350
    Scholarly journals are all well and good, but without access to the Secret Archives at the Vatican you will never ascend to the next level.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're all nutbags.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    If you learned more at university than you did outside of university you are mentally ill and need to have your genome edited by CRISPR
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily If you learned more at university than you did outside of university you are mentally ill and need to have your genome edited by CRISPR

that only works pre-partum....
    Originally posted by Enter Haven't really focused on his posts too much. Is there someone here who has? Is he schizo, akin to totse 2001?

Shut your fucking mouf you little city college who got a AA in psychology 1.01

you don't' know anyone on here. You know nothing. I am a Jack of all trades and master of none; except life experiences.

Prove me wrong, You little PUKE!
    oh come off it 2001, you're totally schitzoid

Originally posted by NARCassist oh come off it 2001, you're totally schitzoid

I meant AA and edited that.

You don't know anything about me.
    stop playing the turn game. it doesn't work with me anymore.
    but its obvious from the shit you talk about and the way you go on with all that random retarded shit all the time.

Jump to Top