User Controls

people say sorry too me much to me at work

*to me too much

Its usually not really necessary and for basically no reason and then I sort of feel like an asshole.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just imagine living in Canada, where all these useless jackasses are polite and courteous and observant and intuitive and sickeningly accommodating. I mean, just try and cross the street. You know how you're just waiting for a break in the traffic to walk across? Well, these mindless knobs will stop right in the middle of the road, even though you haven't even stepped foot in the road yet. They stop dead to let you cross, jamming up cars behind, and there's other cars still speeding through the outside right lane, so you can't cross anyways. Or you're at the supermarket, waiting your turn at the cash, leafing through one of those magazines they have there, and the person ahead disturbs your leafing and almost commands that you go ahead of them "because you only have a few things". Listen, dumbfuck. If I wanted to talk to you in the first place, I would have. And I don't need any of your virtue-signalling utter bullshit either. Just shut your stupid pie-hole, stare forward, pay for your fucking groceries, leave the store without looking back, and don't make me put a clenched fist right through your ugly yap trap.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think its you who should be sorry

i used to work with this girl who i was pretty sure was scared of me because i always move around really fast. she said sorry about every tine little thing that ever happened.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just imagine living in Canada, where all these useless jackasses are polite and courteous and observant and intuitive and sickeningly accommodating. I mean, just try and cross the street. You know how you're just waiting for a break in the traffic to walk across? Well, these mindless knobs will stop right in the middle of the road, even though you haven't even stepped foot in the road yet. They stop dead to let you cross, jamming up cars behind, and there's other cars still speeding through the outside right lane, so you can't cross anyways. Or you're at the supermarket, waiting your turn at the cash, leafing through one of those magazines they have there, and the person ahead disturbs your leafing and almost commands that you go ahead of them "because you only have a few things". Listen, dumbfuck. If I wanted to talk to you in the first place, I would have. And I don't need any of your virtue-signalling utter bullshit either. Just shut your stupid pie-hole, stare forward, pay for your fucking groceries, leave the store without looking back, and don't make me put a clenched fist right through your ugly yap trap.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be comedy or not
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny I can't tell if this is supposed to be comedy or not

It doesn't matter, Lanny. You, of all people, should know that by now.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    What they mean is "Sorry you have this job."
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    have you thought that maybe they think you're mentally handicapped and are trying to be nice?
    Originally posted by Lanny have you thought that maybe they think you're mentally handicapped and are trying to be nice?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic i used to work with this girl who i was pretty sure was scared of me because i always move around really fast. she said sorry about every tine little thing that ever happened.

Holy shit lol, I have the same thing. Lotsa people do it to me at work tho. I'm the fastest, hardest working nigra there.
    im so sorry to hear that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    people literally cross the street or walk in the street when im on the sidewalk.

the only 'regular' by my house who doesnt is some dude who walks his pitbull
    infinity, do you have a resting bitch face?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they are probably inexperienced and trying to be easy to get along with. as they navigate the workplace/their career they will become more callous and jaded
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BRiCK infinity, do you have a resting bitch face?

id have to check my refrigerator.
    Originally posted by infinityshock people literally cross the street or walk in the street when im on the sidewalk.

the only 'regular' by my house who doesnt is some dude who walks his pitbull

cause ppl hate you. and you smell like shit from swimming in their shit
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor cause ppl hate you. and you smell like shit from swimming in their shit

as long as theyre not in my way...its all good
    Originally posted by infinityshock id have to check my refrigerator.

well?
    yes his fridge is full of dog dicks and pickled terds from his lagoon
    we talking main fridge in the kitchen?

or some backup garage fridge? mini fridge in other room?
Jump to Top