User Controls

Instead of trying to ignore our constitution-

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    al right to own and carry blasters. Why don't u do something realistic, such as when a reatard can't hang with the group... put them in another group. So when a kid starts threatening to kill his classmates etc you just put him in special ed where he can be chill with other ill/disabled people.

Some people are less like humans and more like cats. And when a cat becomes too savage u put it into a smaller group right? U put it in a cage and go toss it out in the country.

Exactly
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor al right to own and carry blasters. Why don't u do something realistic, such as when a reatard can't hang with the group… put them in another group. So when a kid starts threatening to kill his classmates etc you just put him in special ed where he can be chill with other ill/disabled people.

Some people are less like humans and more like cats. And when a cat becomes too savage u put it into a smaller group right? U put it in a cage and go toss it out in the country.

Exactly

youre retarded.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre retarded.

*you're
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor
    *you're

youre retarded
    jill i usually appreciate free bumps from reatards but your the only one i prefer if u would just stay out of my threads.

you are hereby banned from my threads. GOODBYE!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor jill i usually appreciate free bumps from reatards but your the only one i prefer if u would just stay out of my threads.

you are hereby banned from my threads. GOODBYE!

you delusional retard. there isnt a single person in this digital-diarrhea-infested thread named 'jill'

youve smoked too much crack...now youre hallucinating.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you delusional retard. there isnt a single person in this digital-diarrhea-infested thread named 'jill'

youve smoked too much crack…now youre hallucinating.
    everyone here hates you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor everyone here hates you
    [imps://i.imgur.com/EIxRRtZ.jpg[img://i.imgur.com/EIxRRtZ.jpg[/ittps://i.imgur.com/EIxRRtZ.jpg

that and a dime wont buy a damned thing, but if you ask nicely ill let you suck my dick.

actually, just suck my dick.
Jump to Top