User Controls

List of shitty movies

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    a clock work orange - been hearing about this since 9th grade when a edgelord started saying how epic it was

well last night i put it on ( its over 2hrs long btw) and they started with the beatings and rapings ( which must have been quite shocking in the 70s when the movie came out ) and then I kept falling asleep .

By the end of it I had woken up again and he was back at the scene of one of his crimes taking a bath and drinking wine with a guy who he had done a home invasion on and raped the guys wife.

2/10 movie. and this is why i don't put much value on how many "stars out of 5" a movie has when I'm looking for a film to watch. this was supposedly a well loved movie with like 4.5/5 .
    How about “list of movies that are widely accepted as good but are really kind of shit”.

District 9
    also why the fuck do i have to ask for every single thing for my drive thru meal do you really think i wouldnt want buttersauce and honeysauce for my biscuit ?

this is a conspiracy to make people not get all the fixins . i have to ask for the jalepeno and the barbecue sauce and the honeysauce and the buttersauce. tomorrow i will ahve to ask for a spork and the box that everything comes in too.

"okay will that be all for you today"

uhmmmmm yeah make sure though that you include the box that the stuff comes in so i dont have to put all the greasy food on my lap. and can you make sure to include the core components of the meal which are in the picture on the menu, thanks!!!
    Wrong thread
    Dances With Wolves
    I really hate it when I say I want a sandwich with NO MAYONNAISE and then they repeat my order but don’t mention the part about not wanting mayonnaise and I say “Right, with no mayonnaise”

And then I get the food and there’s fuckin mayonnaise on it
    thats not mayonaise
    E.T.

That movie was shit and the alien was obviously fake
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the second-to-worst movie ive ever seen was 'skyline.' holy fuck, that was horrible

the absolute worst movie, ever, was 'alien: reign of man.' that wasnt even a movie...that was like a pile of shit that was raped by another pile of shit...then the resulting offspring took a shit and globbed it all together and called it a movie.

before i even knew who made it i suspected it was a jedi due to the prominent/dominant roles handsome and well tanned individuals had as well as being especially derogatory towards whites. the nigger actors...including the actual director itself who was in it...were atrocious. then i found out it was a half-rate nigger who made the movie. wonder of wonders. that garbage shouldnt even have been in redbox.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic E.T.

That movie was shit and the alien was obviously fake

your heterosexuality is obviously fake
    moonlight. it had a intriguing cover art.

its about a gay black kid that becomes a professional drug dealer after having interacial gay sex with his mexican friend on the beach.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor moonlight. it had a intriguing cover art.

its about a gay black kid that becomes a professional drug dealer after having interacial gay sex with his mexican friend on the beach.

that is fucking gay
    yeah same story as you though i found it on redtube like you did that other movie
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah same story as you though i found it on redtube like you did that other movie

jesus christ...i thought you were joking about that plot...i had to google it.

after reading the cliff-notes version all i can think is 'who the fuck would make such a stupid ass movie, go to the movies to see it'

faggots.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Twilight.
    Originally posted by infinityshock your heterosexuality is obviously fake

you've been verified as not only a homosexual but an uber bottom bitch many times on this website (and i'm sure irl too)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws How about “list of movies that are widely accepted as good but are really kind of shit”.

District 9

The Prestige
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I really hate it when I say I want a sandwich with NO MAYONNAISE and then they repeat my order but don’t mention the part about not wanting mayonnaise and I say “Right, with no mayonnaise”

And then I get the food and there’s fuckin mayonnaise on it

One time I went to McDonald's (first mistake) and I got sandwich with no fucking meat on it. How the fuck do you forget the meat?

Nbd, i brought it back. Told them what it was. Manager hands it off to an employee to put meat on it.

Then when i get it back, guess what? STILL NO MEAT

The manager was super pissed.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by A College Professor a clock work orange -

agreed.

another one would be enter the void. so is 2001 a space odyssey.

somehow i think people whore on druggs have shitty taste in movies.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you've been verified as not only a homosexual but an uber bottom bitch many times on this website (and i'm sure irl too)

then stop playing hard to get and suck my dick.
Jump to Top