User Controls

Bill Krozby trying to steal somebody's phone in public (with evidence)

Begin by watching the following video

https://streamable.com/yb0yo

Yes, this is actually Bill Krozby. He uploaded this himself a while back then took it down.

Yes, he tried to steal someone's phone off the table and got stopped by the fat bitch.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And yes, he got his ass knocked the fuck down.

That is all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What the fuck is up with this faggot's weird laugh
    I like how he immediately stopped laughing after the reality of his physical inferiority and lack of heart came crashing down both literally and metaphorically

What a despicable fucking rat cunt

How will Bill Krozby ever recover
    send it to the austin police department?

DOUGLAS MONKS FROM AUSTIN TEXAS IS A SERIAL RAPIST
    http://www.austintexas.gov/department/police

https://www.google.com/search?q=austin%20texas%20police%20department&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS777US777&oq=austin+texas+police&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.3994j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=30298782,-97708531,5117&tbm=lcl&rldimm=6172875553121936720&ved=0ahUKEwj8ra7L5bDZAhWtwFkKHTExDq0QvS4IXjAC&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2#rlfi=hd:;si:6172875553121936720;mv:!1m3!1d153267.058843714!2d-97.80622344999999!3d30.3167241!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i229!2i267!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2
    Bumpety bloopers
    Originally posted by Daily Bumpety bloopers

People are probably skipping over this thread because they think it's a troll thread

Which, it is. But in the best kind of way.
    Originally posted by Daily What the fuck is up with this faggot's weird laugh

Bill Krozby, you are such a fucking loser holy shit hahahahaha.

like what the fuck is wrong with you.

you are a menace to society.

look at her face when he laughs like that

Bill Krozby is a fucking nutjob
    Bill Krozby is posting but he won't post in this thread

Why won't you post in this thread, Bill Krozby?
    Video isn't that bad. Everyone has done stupid things on drugs.

Besides, like half of America, Bill Krozby wants to be a content creator. At least he is trying out different things.
    If I knew somebody who did what Bill Krozby did, I would immediately stop knowing them.
    Bumpety bloopers forever!
    lol those bitches got disturbed
    Look at this shockingly nauseating assemblage of DNA just freely interacting with its environment

His genetic instructions literally say "inject heroin" when seen under a miscroscope
    infinityshock Black Hole

that:
    Originally posted by Daily faggot

i literally would have broken the face of anyone who grabbed, or attempted to grab my phone
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by lightray send it to the austin police department?

DOUGLAS MONKS FROM AUSTIN TEXAS IS A SERIAL RAPIST

fucking snitch

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    10/10 video, why dont u put a video of urself up golem
    since ur so cool
Jump to Top