User Controls

People who talk like they're whining/crying all the time.

I want to hot glue their lips to my cock
    Like who
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly Like who

Emma Watson
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly Like who

I can't think of any famous examples, probably because people who talk like this don't get famous in the first place. It's just people I know IRL.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    ive noticed this. the first time it came to mind was in a school auditorium when someone was droning on about something and i was almost completely zoned out then i realized that all these uber-bottom fags and whores all have some sort of whiny-lisping voice. ever since, i hear it on leftist radio stations (NPR/NonwhiteProgpagandaRadio), internet videos of bottom fag/whores complaining about rapes or too many dangerous guns, etc etc.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I always hear that lisp on rightist radio stations and programs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I always hear that lisp on rightist radio stations and programs.

ive heard it from right-ist, racithsts-ethes, conservatives, etc etc...whatever the fuck theyre called...as well. the biggest trait ive noticed the lith-per (regardless of their beliefs) has is theyre a bottom-bitch of some sort. they think their shit-dont-stink, they want the world handed to them on a silver platter with no expectation of anything in return, and they think everything they think is gods own belief and to disagree is blasphemy.
    all westerners talk like that
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I actually find that girls with a deviated septum are usually hot. Though that could just be how a nigga live.
Jump to Top