User Controls

KREAYSHAWN DROPS FREESTYLE TO THE HATERS DISRESPECTING WOMEN

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    god she's such a dyke witch now. WHICH WITCH?!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Her lip/teeth combo is still on fleek. I'd definitely lick all of her teeth that I could reach with my tongue.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic [vit://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIUL1lEqrg

this isnt 'judenin.space'...no one wants to see some hideous whore-kike prancing around.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    This kike snowbunny fell off. From gucci gucci to 85k views in 2 months. Poor form fam.
    Originally posted by Daily This kike snowbunny fell off. From gucci gucci to 85k views in 2 months. Poor form fam.

she has zero talent. if you watch the video it's fucking awful
    That was like so progressive.
    Originally posted by greenplastic she has zero talent. if you watch the video it's fucking awful

i prefer lil pump when i want my music to make me think
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HURRRRR!!! IM A RETARD!!!11
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby HURRRRR!!! IM A RETARD!!!11

i thanked one of your posts so now you're going on a full blown faggot spree?
    Originally posted by lightray i thanked one of your posts so now you're going on a full blown faggot spree?

I didn't even know you did thanked one of my post, you cant take your post back faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I didn't even know you did thanked one of my post, you cant take your post back faggot

i love it when you speak spanish baby
    Originally posted by lightray i love it when you speak spanish baby

k
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Her lip/teeth combo is still on fleek. I'd definitely lick all of her teeth that I could reach with my tongue.

Yeah I feel like so would be super cute without all the gangsta shit/tattoos. She's still cute imo but it's almost like she's trying deliberately not to be.
    Originally posted by RestStop Yeah I feel like so would be super cute without all the gangsta shit/tattoos. She's still cute imo but it's almost like she's trying deliberately not to be.

its cute to some people. I have tattoos but i actually dont care for girls with tats just because they have tats (my gf has a few), that doesn't make them hott. But if you look at kreyshawns fan base its mostly younger girls following her "fashion" which isnt even original along with her music.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its cute to some people. I have tattoos but i actually dont care for girls with tats just because they have tats (my gf has a few), that doesn't make them hott. But if you look at kreyshawns fan base its mostly younger girls following her "fashion" which isnt even original along with her music.

Yeah I mean I wouldn't turn her down at a bar on a Friday night lol.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its cute to some people. I have tattoos but i actually dont care for girls with tats just because they have tats (my gf has a few), that doesn't make them hott. But if you look at kreyshawns fan base its mostly younger girls following her "fashion" which isnt even original along with her music.

lol @ having children with a girl with tattoos. Do you think you guys are gonna be together forever
    Shlomo has been getting high on his own supply.
    every person who is even partially jedi is part of a vast conspiracy against humankind
    Originally posted by lightray every person who is even partially jedi is part of a vast conspiracy against humankind

They are involved in a conspiracy.

They just don't know it.
Jump to Top