User Controls

Don't be this dude

Don't be my morning jizz wipe like to this guy

Because they're much younger, Blake and Karl (Kyle) both being from Concrud California were prolly friends of Zok and hung out as little annoying skate boarders at Toto Santos park

I have a Theory.. and it's not all Amusing. but some might be. All these guys were groundlings. groundlings started from Gary Austin who was a second city member out of either Chicago or Toronto Canada division.

But I believe he worked with National Lampoon first or one of the first to be hired by the magazine (which went onto making radio shows networked around North America of adult material comedy)

Soon after National Lampoon formed the Radio Show, some guy named Lorne Michaels who once worked for shows like Laugh In (as a writer/producer (sic)) and I believe in Oakland for Dillis Philler i mean Phillis Diller radio hour

I believe Gary Austin spoke with Michael Lorne and Michael borrowed Gilda Radner, Bill Murrey, Brian Doyle Murrey, Chevy Chase and the late great John Belushi (Jame Belushis brother)

anyways.. National Lampoons Doug Kenny turned down a deal with Lorne Michaels of being a head writer (Oh.. Doug was one of the founding fathers of National Lampoon) and called Lorne Michael a Leftist fuck with ideas of destroying political figures ( I think Doug enjoyed the avoiding the whole Vietnam Era by being a College Dodger by choice but still was raised in a strict Republican Conservatist family and only created National Lampoon (which appealed to both political sides but more to the left) to mock his father's Golf and Tennis club friends.

but what do I know (well more than you might think.. but some of this is fluff.. and Groundlings has become a huge money maker of talent hopefuls by practically turning it from Comedy Troup to more like an equity for acting work.

Ladaladaladada

The only reason I posted this is because he looks alot like a guy who I thought was cool.. but he's not cool. You think you're cool, ADAM?

And to the rest of you racist faggots. suck it!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Don't be my morning jizz wipe like to this guy

Because they're much younger, Blake and Karl (Kyle) both being from Concrud California were prolly friends of Zok and hung out as little annoying skate boarders at Toto Santos park

I have a Theory.. and it's not all Amusing. but some might be. All these guys were groundlings. groundlings started from Gary Austin who was a second city member out of either Chicago or Toronto Canada division.

But I believe he worked with National Lampoon first or one of the first to be hired by the magazine (which went onto making radio shows networked around North America of adult material comedy)

Soon after National Lampoon formed the Radio Show, some guy named Lorne Michaels who once worked for shows like Laugh In (as a writer/producer (sic)) and I believe in Oakland for Dillis Philler i mean Phillis Diller radio hour

I believe Gary Austin spoke with Michael Lorne and Michael borrowed Gilda Radner, Bill Murrey, Brian Doyle Murrey, Chevy Chase and the late great John Belushi (Jame Belushis brother)

anyways.. National Lampoons Doug Kenny turned down a deal with Lorne Michaels of being a head writer (Oh.. Doug was one of the founding fathers of National Lampoon) and called Lorne Michael a Leftist fuck with ideas of destroying political figures ( I think Doug enjoyed the avoiding the whole Vietnam Era by being a College Dodger by choice but still was raised in a strict Republican Conservatist family and only created National Lampoon (which appealed to both political sides but more to the left) to mock his father's Golf and Tennis club friends.

but what do I know (well more than you might think.. but some of this is fluff.. and Groundlings has become a huge money maker of talent hopefuls by practically turning it from Comedy Troup to more like an equity for acting work.

Ladaladaladada

The only reason I posted this is because he looks alot like a guy who I thought was cool.. but he's not cool. You think you're cool, ADAM?

And to the rest of you racist faggots. suck it!

stfu nigger and stop posting pics of your husband. no one cares that you're a faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu nigger and stop posting pics of your husband. no one cares that you're a faggot.

Oh gawd.. ahmmmm ^^^^^^^^^

Borrows Beercat's phrase

Quintessential (though I'm not sure if I know what that means.. blah blah) of faggotry
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh gawd.. ahmmmm ^^^^^^^^^

Borrows Beercat's phrase

Quintessential (though I'm not sure if I know what that means.. blah blah) of faggotry

you shouldn't make posts after ODing on bath salts.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier [ip://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/552/632/4f9.jpg

retard
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh gawd.. ahmmmm ^^^^^^^^^

Borrows Beercat's phrase

lol! i actually borrowed that phrase from Bill Krozby . that phrase is now like a pass-around-girl at the bar, like infinity shock's mom was
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    looks like im kind of a trendsetter of sorts...

dare to take the rational black pill fam?

Originally posted by A College Professor lol! i actually borrowed that phrase from Bill Krozby . that phrase is now like a pass-around-girl at the bar, like infinity shock's mom was

I get my extra income under the table by laying down the cock to jills mom, she moans like a fucking whore and cries when I leave.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I get my extra income under the table by laying down the cock to jills mom, she moans like a fucking whore and cries when I leave.

raping a woman, robbing her, and leaving her to cry on the ground not a good way of living, Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Enter raping a woman, robbing her, and leaving her to cry on the ground not a good way of living, Bill Krozby.

Being boring and being a cuck isn't anyway to live, yet you do it everyday.
Jump to Top