Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
    Registry Registrant ID: Unknown

^
    Still an EnigmA, apparently.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Stop updating the domain just so you could make a thread about this
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic

that looks like someone who's asshole i left flexible enough to let the EPCOT ball roll right on in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock that looks like someone who's asshole i left flexible enough to let the EPCOT ball roll right on in.

you wouldn't know the epcot ball from your asshole you little poseur cunt
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Say the domain were to expire and be released back to the wild. What would you do with it?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ajax Say the domain were to expire and be released back to the wild. What would you do with it?

Hmmm.. just off hand, could setup an e-mail server on it and create enigma@totse.com and jeffhunter@totse.com, and then try some password resets on sites Jeff would be prone to have visited... possibly gain access to some other accounts of his.
    What do you think this means, SpectraL? All these things from the 90s are having reboots (Roseanne, Seinfeld, Rocko's Modern Life). Think totse will be back as well?
    Originally posted by Enter What do you think this means, SpectraL? All these things from the 90s are having reboots (Roseanne, Seinfeld, Rocko's Modern Life). Think totse will be back as well?

Screw the '90's. I want Rocky & Bullwinkle to make a return. You know, with Boris Badenov and his sidekick, Natasha Fatale. Now THAT would be cool.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Screw the '90's. I want Rocky & Bullwinkle to make a return. You know, with Boris Badenov and his sidekick, Natasha Fatale. Now THAT would be cool.

except this time it will feature prominent and unmistakable negro voices.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Screw the '90's. I want Rocky & Bullwinkle to make a return. You know, with Boris Badenov and his sidekick, Natasha Fatale. Now THAT would be cool.

Wait, you'd rather the return of Rocky & Bullwinkle over Totse?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Enter Wait, you'd rather the return of Rocky & Bullwinkle over Totse?

He hated totse. All he did was bitch and moan. Pretty sure that specific forum was made because of him and his alts.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by stupid noob He hated totse. All he did was bitch and moan. Pretty sure that specific forum was made because of him and his alts.

space reserved for insult i am building for stupid noobs comment above
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I know what you're thinking. What does this have to do with Mike Pence?
    Originally posted by RestStop I know what you're thinking. What does this have to do with Mike Pence?

That’s an excellent question, and it deserves an honest answer.

...next question
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    http://www.totse.info
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by Ajax Say the domain were to expire and be released back to the wild. What would you do with it?

Cybersquat on the domain.
    What if I told you the real &Temple of the Screaming Electron was still there, just as it was the day it closed, with all the super-modified UBB files still perfectly intact, complete with all the logs, but merely disconnected from the Internet?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What if I told you the real &Temple of the Screaming Electron was still there, just as it was the day it closed, with all the super-modified UBB files still perfectly intact, complete with all the logs, but merely disconnected from the Internet?

its all useless unless int internet interconnects into your consciousness or your perceived ....

reality.

its like the online version of kingdom of heaven.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you wouldn't know the epcot ball from your asshole you little poseur cunt

considering i watched the disney fireworks the last two nights in a row...im fairly sure i can tell the difference
Jump to Top