User Controls

sup cunts

F0N Yung Blood
    Been a while but fuck it I wanted to check in on you lot. What's new? Who's dead, who's alive, who's mentally ill, who's still a fuckwit, who's turned their life around?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i'm doing well. glad to see you back
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by F0N Been a while but fuck it I wanted to check in on you lot. What's new? Who's dead, who's alive, who's mentally ill, who's still a fuckwit, who's turned their life around?

apricot ( still a deadbeat dad who bastardized his own progeny to focus on blazing the marihuanas ), infinityshock ( victim of CTE ) , and stupid noob ( he recently had his leg surgically removed as part of his SSDI scam )
    HTS highlight reel
    I have a boyfriend, won't be living in my parent's house as of this time next month, and I could be getting my nuts snipped off as soon as like... September. I'm just focusing on being a diligent house waifu for my bf now. I think that counts as turning my life around? Haha.
    Originally posted by HTS I have a boyfriend, won't be living in my parent's house as of this time next month, and I could be getting my nuts snipped off as soon as like… September. I'm just focusing on being a diligent house waifu for my bf now. I think that counts as turning my life around? Haha.

you'll be a much more diligent house waifu as long as you don't have to do any trash angels anymore. be the change you want to see.
    Originally posted by HTS I have a boyfriend, won't be living in my parent's house as of this time next month, and I could be getting my nuts snipped off as soon as like… September. I'm just focusing on being a diligent house waifu for my bf now. I think that counts as turning my life around? Haha.

in reality, HTS is drunk/high almost 24/7 in her basement bedroom with a broken leg ( which she claims makes her unable to get up the stairs) with her boyfriend and pissing / shitting in a bucket. she does have a lot of anal sex with his boyfriend tho

edit: fixing misgenders
    it's the FON!
    red pilled
    F0N Yung Blood
    you guys are all so cute. all grown up, cleaned up and semi-responsible and shit. same goes here. actually living a relatively normal life.

and fuck yeah enter you legend good to see ur around
    Hey FON good to see you back.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fon needs to prove its really Fon and not some other alt AGAIN.
    You see Fon we get alot of people pretending to be other people,they bring up an old name like I don't know Truckfixer or some shit but its really just some guy on bundy playing games.
    So if its really you fon prove it.
    OK now I'm going to log in as Slaveofthebeast hold on.
    I'll be right back.
    im the real college professor tho
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor apricot ( still a deadbeat dad who bastardized his own progeny to focus on blazing the marihuanas ), infinityshock ( victim of CTE ) , and stupid noob ( he recently had his leg surgically removed as part of his SSDI scam )

I'm going to let you live that victim fetish you fantasize about so often after I cock-tenderize your entire abdominal cavity so hard you're going to have your own category when you apply for state disability benefits.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor im the real college professor tho

you're a Bill Krozby alt that fantasizes about niggers dicks jammed into your orifices.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're a Bill Krozby alt that fantasizes about niggers dicks jammed into your orifices.

you're an idiot
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by F0N you guys are all so cute. all grown up, cleaned up and semi-responsible and shit. same goes here. actually living a relatively normal life.

and fuck yeah enter you legend good to see ur around

no way, i'll never grow up. evil boy for life.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist no way, i'll never grow up. evil boy for life.

aaahh yeah fam
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    crikey
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're an idiot

you're a faggot who fantasizes about nigger dick crammed into your orifices.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're a faggot who fantasizes about nigger dick crammed into your orifices.

I eat your mom errrr night fly boi!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top