User Controls

Snopes just discredited itself for ever

Obama's portrait got revealed lately, and it has a tiled background, a 6 fingered left hand, and a picture of sperm on his forehead.

Everyone is wondering is this a troll, or are these people really this low functioning?

Anyway that sperm you seen above is NOT a sperm, as Snopes proves with a carefully cropped image.
    http://archive.is/tN8AS#selection-2203.1-2230.0

This is why archive.is is useful - they've since edited their article, and are now claiming that Obama actually IRL has a lump on his forehead that looks like a sperm (it doesn't) and the portrait just portrays this.
    https://www.snopes.com/obama-official-portrait-sperm-cells/

This is why I hate shitlibs. They are the lowest of the low, worse than jedi Niggers.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Snopes just discredited itself…

To be fair, snopes pretty much worked exclusively on urban legends back in the day.
    Originally posted by Esplender To be fair, snopes pretty much worked exclusively on urban legends back in the day.

Yeah, picking the lowest of low hanging fruit and attacking the silliest of beliefs.

"huh, apparently KFC don't grow their chickens in a lab, TIL"

But there's a difference between having an opinion, and not being able to see something clearly drawn on a piece of canvas.

Obama's picture. Whether it's a troll, or just low functioning people trying to be clever, it's incredibly distasteful and Americans should be feeling angry and ashamed over it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Yeah, picking the lowest of low hanging fruit and attacking the silliest of beliefs.

"huh, apparently KFC don't grow their chickens in a lab, TIL"

Obama's picture. Whether it's a troll, or just low functioning people trying to be clever, it's incredibly distasteful and Americans should be feeling angry and ashamed over it.

literally a niggerfag painted that

infinityshock Black Hole
    i just googled images of this niggerfag and they show actual jizz clear as day.

anyone can do it...google this faggots name and the paintings are right there to see.

the niggerfag put a testicular torpedo on the former HNIC face...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Obama's picture. Whether it's a troll, or just low functioning people trying to be clever, it's incredibly distasteful and Americans should be feeling angry

since when are you such a nigger lover ????

obama is a nigger, and got what a nigger deserved.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I didn't see them claiming anything of the sort. I could be wrong, but the two versions of the article you posted only appear to have one difference - the statement given by Hannity regarding the deletion of a tweet - and they put the edit stamp at the bottom to indicate their revision.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader since when are you such a FAGGOTnigger lover ????

obama is a FAGGOTnigger, and got what a FAGGOTnigger deserved.

edited for accuracy

signed
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Obama is the epitome of "fakeass nigga". It boggles my mind how nobody can see through the facade.

He is a taxonomic beta in a taxonomically beta position. This simple societal fuckup, which can be observed cross-culturally, is one of the main contributors to the huge numbers of DEGENERACY, IDEOLOGICAL CANCER and DEATH we see across the planet.

Taxonomic betas who have little to no breeding prospects decide that their large high IQ brains will intellectualise some abstract theoretical bullshit and reify it to the real world as if biological organisms do not behave and act within a certain framework contained by evolutionary algorithms. This is why we have females, who have never in the history of prehistoric homo sapiens been responsible for order and security of a tribe now being LEADERS of entire COUNTRIES while the hoes all vote left because a big government gives them free resources which women have been evolutionary designed to seek from a man. Not to worry big daddy gubment is here now. u dont need no mang girl!!!!!!!! Get the fuck out of my face. I wil lfucking murder somebody across international borders one day
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Daily Obama is the epitome of "fakeass nigga". It boggles my mind how nobody can see through the facade.

He is a taxonomic beta in a taxonomically beta position. This simple societal fuckup, which can be observed cross-culturally, is one of the main contributors to the huge numbers of DEGENERACY, IDEOLOGICAL CANCER and DEATH we see across the planet.

Taxonomic betas who have little to no breeding prospects decide that their large high IQ brains will intellectualise some abstract theoretical bullshit and reify it to the real world as if biological organisms do not behave and act within a certain framework contained by evolutionary algorithms. This is why we have females, who have never in the history of prehistoric homo sapiens been responsible for order and security of a tribe now being LEADERS of entire COUNTRIES while the hoes all vote left because a big government gives them free resources which women have been evolutionary designed to seek from a man. Not to worry big daddy gubment is here now. u dont need no mang girl!!!!!!!! Get the fuck out of my face. I wil lfucking murder somebody across international borders one day

i.p. logged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock literally a niggerfag painted that

Cool it with the racist remarks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop Cool it with the racist remarks.

stfu nigger before you find yourself swinging from a tree
    what, why the fuck does snopes have a portrait for obama in the first place?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by greenplastic what, why the fuck does snopes have a portrait for obama in the first place?

Because faggots are friends with faggots. The editor of Snopes, Brooke Binkowski, has written and produced for propaganda outlets such as CNN and CBS.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    BLAMPHF IS DONE FOR
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily Because faggots are friends with faggots. The editor of Snopes, Brooke Binkowski, has written and produced for propaganda outlets such as CNN and CBS.

i cant remember the specifics of the article, but someone wrote a piece about alleged facts that snopes used to discredit something but when those facts were investigated by a neutral third party it was determined the snopes writers were biased and what they discredited was actually true to start with.

im sure its google-able.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    The dude did this painting as well.

Nothing racist here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion The dude did this painting as well.

Nothing racist here.

i googled it. i pulled up nigger-centric sites that vividly zoomed-in on about six or eight different 'works' that the niggerfag made
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Nothing racist here.

Interesting pic.

Note that the negress has big lips, but also has straight hair, what blacks call "good hair". I don't think that combo happens much in real life. Black women hate their kinky hair as it's a nuisance.

Also the negress is pregnant. The amount of times "oppressed people of colour" will be portrayed as pregnant is important. The message is "we are the future".

The old wallpaper is bizarre, just like Obama's weird floral bullshit. Very gaudy.

This artist looks like he mocks up his paintings in photoshop or something. Apparently he sends them to China to get painted, so he must get them printed and then the Chinese paint over them. I bet the Chinese have some laughs at our expense as they're working on this fool's stupid orders.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Interesting pic.

Note that the negress has big lips, but also has straight hair, what blacks call "good hair". I don't think that combo happens much in real life. Black women hate their kinky hair as it's a nuisance.

Also the negress is pregnant. The amount of times "oppressed people of colour" will be portrayed as pregnant is important. The message is "we are the future".

The old wallpaper is bizarre, just like Obama's weird floral bullshit. Very gaudy.

This artist looks like he mocks up his paintings in photoshop or something. Apparently he sends them to China to get painted, so he must get them printed and then the Chinese paint over them. I bet the Chinese have some laughs at our expense as they're working on this fool's stupid orders.

most of his paintings have that ridiculous flower-ie schematic. its hideous. amateurish. when i first saw that obamma abomination i thought it was some school kids presentation to the HNIC
Jump to Top