User Controls

Have any of you had any luck with Tinder?

I was watching this livestream of some ugly guy using it, and he managed to get a fat black chick over to his house to fuck within 3 hours lol. Not that I'd ever fuck a fat black chick, but it was pretty motivating.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You dont even need luck with tinder? It's literally set up to gets you guaranteed pussy every time you want it. If I need new pussy, I hop on and have a few broads lined up within an hour ez as fuck fam. They ain't usually gorgeous but pussy is pussy, salt is salt.
    Originally posted by mmQ They ain't usually gorgeous but pussy is pussy, salt is salt.

Is it though? How are you supposed to get intimate with something so ugly? Are you saying you'd fuck a man if he had a pussy?

I could NOT fuck this, no matter how much I tried:

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No I'm saying my matches are never that butt ugly. If that is the best u can get I guess I'd hate women too.
    Originally posted by mmQ No I'm saying my matches are never that butt ugly. If that is the best u can get I guess I'd hate women too.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I mean, you're just kidding around right? You can actually find some at least 3 or 4/10 puss to match with you on tinder, right?
    Originally posted by mmQ I mean, you're just kidding around right? You can actually find some at least 3 or 4/10 puss to match with you on tinder, right?

I've only tried tinder properly once, and I did manage to match with a few girls, but was always too nervous to talk to them. What if they swiped me by accident, etc? :(
    No but I met this really pretty lady on grinder which is like a more sex based tinder I guess. There's some pretty hot girls on there and way too many dudes sometimes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Is it though? How are you supposed to get intimate with something so ugly? Are you saying you'd fuck a man if he had a pussy?

I could NOT fuck this, no matter how much I tried:

wait...did he mean fuck it as in stick his dick into it or fuck it as in chase it around in the wild until it collapses from exhaustion before shooting it with a large caliber, high velocity rifle?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've had luck with it, but I just got a notice today telling me to login or a will be banned.. I put in my login info and it came up with an error as to why i cant login.. oh well.
Jump to Top