User Controls

Give me ideas. If they're good, I'll draw them in MS paint.

My last MS paint thread:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Draw Malice struggling with security in the psych ward.
    Originally posted by Zanick Draw Malice struggling with security in the psych ward.

Draw Zanick getting beaten by his sister.
    Draw like two Cowboys at Sundown in a standoff in the town square and there's a horse in the background like "don't miss!.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Draw a bunch of feces. Just like, so much feces.
    Originally posted by Zanick Draw Malice struggling with security in the psych ward.

Originally posted by Issue313 Draw Zanick getting beaten by his sister.

This, but make me 12 feet tall and naked on my back on a mountaintop with fire raining down around it.
    Originally posted by Zanick This, but make me 12 feet tall and naked on my back on a mountaintop with fire raining down around it.

*sigh*

Lol, am I crying and is my sister a cosmic-tentacle-vagina?
    Damn Zanick's sister is one fine cosmic tentacle vagina.
    A perfect set of glossy, very slightly green tea stained 22 year old Japanese woman’s teeth, gliding gracefully along a banana or some other phallic object
    Draw me as a serial killer!!!!! (of women)
    Originally posted by Zanick Lol, am I crying and is my sister a cosmic-tentacle-vagina?

Yes
    I will draw more tonight, stay tuned.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 My last MS paint thread:

My, how I can relate.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    stay tuned
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I will draw more tonight, stay tuned.

Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 stay tuned

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 My last MS paint thread:

Bill Krozby wearing nothing but a pink training bra and propeller beanie, bent over a pool table getting stuffed in all orifices by well-endowed niggers with an endless line of them queued up for a turn...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    draw me being pissed on by a couple of hot horny 19 year old sluts

Jump to Top