User Controls

i want to be a fireman

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You need a customized cock protector though. At least I would want one if I'm running into a blazing building naked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Set yourself on fire.
    Originally posted by A College Professor

Lol what
    One of the guys I work with was a firefighter in the army and is going through the education to be a civilian fireman.

99% of the time they don't even do shit.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 One of the guys I work with was a firefighter in the army and is going through the education to be a civilian fireman.

I'm pretty sure they wash rigs or drive around after loading up to keep fit.. I don't think they sit around all day .. join the CCC beercat.. get in shape removing brush all day and making trails
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Hit the gym you fucking faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor they are super cool and macho plus they dont get any of the bad vibes that policeman get.

problem im too scrawny to carry all their cool equipment while rescuing a large person slumped over my shoulder.

solution i talk the chief into letting me form a special strikerforce and training program where i do stuff like learn to walk on hot coals and do crossfit extercises. when there is a serious fire i will go into the building naked and hold my breathe cause i wont have a air system like the other guys. i will tactically extract damsels in distress and use my cunning and speed to get where my fireman brothers struggle to get to in time - cause all atheir heavy cumbersome gear.

You should go for it bromo, my neighbor he's a bigger dude, kinda chubby but he's been training I actually live right behind a fire department and those guys work out pretty hard all day out in the yard and cut the grass and shit and eat well. It's very rarely where they actually have to do anything but I'm sure you could pull it off.
    The sad thing is their lifespan is low. Lung disease is a mother fucker among them. they inhale smoke and chemical shit. even bits of leftover asbestos that wasn't removed properly if removed at all.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 One of the guys I work with was a firefighter in the army and is going through the education to be a civilian fireman.

prolly not in your shithole town but in my neighborhood they are always up to something but then i live in a major city, your towns mileage may vary
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 The sad thing is their lifespan is low. Lung disease is a mother fucker among them. they inhale smoke and chemical shit. even bits of leftover asbestos that wasn't removed properly if removed at all.

i guess it depends, i dated a girl whos a fire fighter and he delivers the oxygen tanks to the station next to me and he's almost 70 and overweight but he still does his job, kinda fatty tho despite the surgery.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i guess it depends, i dated a girl whos a fire fighter and he delivers the oxygen tanks to the station next to me and he's almost 70 and overweight but he still does his job, kinda fatty tho despite the surgery.

He has to pass an anual test like a stress test.

Got confused that your girlfriend was a 70 year old Firefighter though LOL
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 He has to pass an anual test like a stress test.

Got confused that your girlfriend was a 70 year old Firefighter though LOL

LOL
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i guess it depends, i dated a girl whos a fire fighter and he delivers the oxygen tanks to the station next to me and he's almost 70 and overweight but he still does his job, kinda fatty tho despite the surgery.

lol u faggot.
    Originally posted by benny vader lol u faggot.

lol you got me
Jump to Top