User Controls

my mom told me I was smart too much

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    If your mom told you that you were cool you'd have made the same thread ayyyylmao
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor and I started believing it and decided I need not pay attention in class or do my homework, which started biting my ass by about 5th grade when I probably started falling behind in maths. even some of my classmates thought i was smart for years later for some reason, maybe my mom told them so? i love you mom.

if i had a kid I think I would be nice to em but probably not pump them up too much about being smart and instead I would tell them they were cool

Your mother is a lying whore.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor and I started believing it and decided I need not pay attention in class or do my homework, which started biting my ass by about 5th grade when I probably started falling behind in maths. even some of my classmates thought i was smart for years later for some reason, maybe my mom told them so? i love you mom.

if i had a kid I think I would be nice to em but probably not pump them up too much about being smart and instead I would tell them they were cool

its a trait she learned on the streets to keep her clients coming back for more. lie to them...tell them how attractive they are and what big dicks they have...and they come back again...and again...and again...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor at least i had/have a mom and dad you stupid gimp

out of curiosity...which of those four was the actual sperm donor?

i mean...the sperm donor to your biological mother...not the sperm donor to your rectum...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor ur not allowed to talk about my mom like that

you should hear how i talk about her when im pimping her out to anyone willing to pay the 5-cents it takes to get into her various orifices...
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor 5 cents, pffft . what would your cut be you fucken broke simp

100% cut motherfucker
    Me too that's why I rode the special bus.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor 5 cents, pffft . what would your cut be you fucken broke simp

there is no cut...she either gives me all of what she makes or she gets beaten with my cock.

and you wonder why there was never any money in the tent at the refugee camp when you were a child. i mean...a younger child.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor if you dont stop talking this filthy shit about my mom im going to come to your stupid house at florida and punch you in the face

[imps://i.imgur.com/o5bvmTF.gif

your mother is so filthy she has a surgeons general warning tattooed on her pussy...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor if you dont stop talking this filthy shit about my mom im going to come to your stupid house at florida and punch you in the face

[ims://i.imgur.com/o5bvmTF.gif

your mom is so nasty when she was sunning at the beach a cat came by and buried her
    This is some high level discussion.
    infinityshock Black Hole

[itps://i.imgur.com/o5bvmTF.gif

your mom is so nasty the crabs between her legs use the tampon string to hang themselves.
Jump to Top