User Controls

does anyone know anyone who has died from slipping in the shower?

It seems like it should be way more common. In the past month I almost ate shit twice. I didn't, thankfully, but it wouldn't be too hard for one of those falls to be fatal. My bathtub is like made of solid lead or some shit and the toilet is right there so it would be really easy to hit your head on something.

Anyways I just bought one of those rubber things for the floor on amazon, i hope i don't die from a shower fall in the next 2 days, or i'd really regret not opting for the quicker shipping, if I were alive.
    I died once from slipping in the shower but with careful recovery and a brain transplant its not a big deal.
    You should get yourself one of these bad boys:

They’re all the rage in your local retirement home. All this can be yours for the low payment of $260 per month for 72 months.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No but I knew an old fat dude who slipped in the shower and broke his ankles and banged his head so he could only waddle, couldn't climb stairs and had a mental retardation where he would yell out "PETER!".
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel No but I knew an old fat dude who slipped in the shower and broke his ankles and banged his head so he could only waddle, couldn't climb stairs and had a mental retardation where he would yell out "PETER!".

yea dude, see, 10 bucks is a small price to pay for insurance against having to do that bullshit
    https://niggasin.space/thread/4270?p=1#post-12743
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah, §m£ÂgØL.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i was at my ex-gfs condo in the pool and some geriatric came running out screaming about her husband fell in the shower and was dying...and she needed help.

there was no one else out so we went up to see and sure enough...some wrinkly old geriatric was lying on the shower floor, stark naked, water still running, and flailing around in the best fish-outta-water impression ive ever seen.

it took us a little while to get him seated on the toilet, the wife wrapped a bath robe around him, and as we were leaving the cops and EMTs showed up.

fun times.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    my showeroom floor is of asphalt.
    Originally posted by benny vader my showeroom floor is of asphalt.

For the last time, your apartment parking lot is not a shower.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 For the last time, your apartment parking lot is not a shower.

things are what we make of it. - John Connor.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock i was at my ex-gfs condo in the pool and some geriatric came running out screaming about her husband fell in the shower and was dying…and she needed help.

there was no one else out so we went up to see and sure enough…some wrinkly old geriatric was lying on the shower floor, stark naked, water still running, and flailing around in the best fish-outta-water impression ive ever seen.

it took us a little while to get him seated on the toilet, the wife wrapped a bath robe around him, and as we were leaving the cops and EMTs showed up.

fun times.

I didn't know livestock could live in condos.
    I read once that is was an actual problem for people to fuck up shower settings, scald themselves, slip, then get severly burned or even killed by the hot water spraying on them. It was a couple of years ago in the NYT (fake news), but they talked about a specific case. Probably modern thermostatic showers don't have quite the same risk.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by A College Professor only time I remember ever slipping on the shower is waking up hungover/still drunk and taking a shower even then I caught myself on the cabinets. Cast iron tub with built-in anti slip material on the bottom

yea i was able to correct myself both times too, but I also happened to be sober both times. If it had been on a night where I had 3 mg etizolam, who knows.
    I once knew a ukrainian (see: salo eater) who slipped in the bath tub drunk. He ripped the whole large faucet out of the wall and fucked up his kidney and ribs. He pissed blood for a while. It was some life alert shit.

He kept working physical labor in this condition for a few months.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Anyways I just bought one of those rubber things for the floor on amazon,

I had one of these and they get nasty pretty quickly even with cleaning but they really do help.
    My current shower has some bumps and shit in the bottom so it's not easy to slip but that old one I slipped in a few times, I worry more about putting my hand/head through the glass door more than anything though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I didn't know livestock could live in condos.

oh look...Bill Krozby has a fan...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    You could put a towel
Jump to Top