User Controls

I hate Valentines day

Its the day when you feel most like a life loser for not having a girlfriend.

I always feel kind of bitter on that day.

There's no way to avoid it either. Anywhere you go there'll be couples hanging out and trying to act all romantic to each other.

If days were fags Valentines day would be the one that lies on the street with his ass in the air and tries to get guys to come fuck him.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you suck at analogies.

valentines day is a chicks day...as in everything is oriented for the benefit of the chick. buying her jedielry...candy...stupid ass hearts-ie shit...

if it were equal thered be lingerie and sex advertisements at all the stores instead of 'buy your whore something' advertisements.
    HTS highlight reel
    Valentine's and Steak and Blowjobs Day are both awesome when you aren't alone though. It kinda balances out as long as you get to enjoy it some of the times... neh?

Also I thought Valentine's was a good day to go out and meet lonely single women desperate for human connection.
    oh, idk, i have a gf

why don't you go find one?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic i have a gf

a pet cat doesnt count
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock you suck at analogies.

valentines day is a chicks day…as in everything is oriented for the benefit of the chick. buying her jedielry…candy…stupid ass hearts-ie shit…

if it were equal thered be lingerie and sex advertisements at all the stores instead of 'buy your whore something' advertisements.

what do you wish your boifriends get for you this year ?????
    I don't even like chocolate and I'm allergic to flowers.
    deja vu
    Did anyone else think this was an Enter thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader what do you wish your boifriends get for you this year ?????

dont flatter yourself. there is no relationship between us other than as you being the focus of my sexual release and even if there were the best definition of your sexuality is 'girl.'

if you want to know what i want, its you to keep your mouth closed so all the ballsack-batter doesnt drizzle out of your mouth as i pump it into your asshole
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont flatter yourself. there is no relationship between us other than as you being the focus of my sexual release and even if there were the best definition of your sexuality is 'girl.'

if you want to know what i want, its you to keep your mouth closed so all the ballsack-batter doesnt drizzle out of your mouth as i pump it into your asshole

o, i so sorry to hear that you got nothing.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader o, i so sorry to hear that you got nothing.
    bring your asshole over here...i got something for you
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock bring your asshole over here…i got something for you

no, bring your cock to me.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock you suck at analogies.

valentines day is a chicks day…as in everything is oriented for the benefit of the chick. buying her jedielry…candy…stupid ass hearts-ie shit…

More like "Official cuck day" AMIRITE?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Did anyone else think this was an Enter thread

Haha nah, I don't care about not having a girlfriend. I'm actually super okay with being single, but wish all the best for those in relationships.

And who knows? I'll probably find someone one day. :)

^in the old days ovens used to be fuelled by town gas/coal gas, which was largely carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas that helps you off to sleep. Right now gassing yourself in an oven is unrealistic, no matter what fuel it runs of, methane, propane, butane, or electric. You need real preparation to do so.

Not that it's impossible, but you have to deal with the artificial scenting/irritant compounds they put into flammable gasses, as well as the fact that such gasses operate only by asphyxiation.

It's worth looking up ordering a helium tank + regulator + facemask if you really intend on committing suicide. When helium becomes illegal, then argon, then neon. It's worth it just to check out of this shit planet that stops you doing what you want to.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 ^in the old days ovens used to be fuelled by town gas/coal gas, which was largely carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas that helps you off to sleep. Right now gassing yourself in an oven is unrealistic, no matter what fuel it runs of, methane, propane, butane, or electric. You need real preparation to do so.

Not that it's impossible, but you have to deal with the artificial scenting/irritant compounds they put into flammable gasses, as well as the fact that such gasses operate only by asphyxiation.

It's worth looking up ordering a helium tank + regulator + facemask if you really intend on committing suicide. When helium becomes illegal, then argon, then neon. It's worth it just to check out of this shit planet that stops you doing what you want to.

a tray of burning coal is still as effective as it was 100years ago.
    Originally posted by Issue313 ^in the old days ovens used to be fuelled by town gas/coal gas, which was largely carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas that helps you off to sleep. Right now gassing yourself in an oven is unrealistic, no matter what fuel it runs of, methane, propane, butane, or electric. You need real preparation to do so.

Originally posted by benny vader a tray of burning coal is still as effective as it was 100years ago.

OK I guess. So we can kill ourselves almost as easily in 2018 as in 1918. Wow. Really makes you think.

Originally posted by Enter

Have a bit of cop on would you? Modern helium suicide doesn't involve a balloon of any time, just a face-mask, regulator and tank.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 OK I guess. So we can kill ourselves almost as easily in 2018 as in 1918. Wow. Really makes you think.

the preferred method of south koreans.
Jump to Top