User Controls

forum is pussies and mod is a niggerwhore

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Who even are these people
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I knew you didn't really like me.

):
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I knew you didn't really like me.

):

I like you
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Who even are these people

A bunch of faggots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL. stupid noob is the most funny guy at pwning people sometimes!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude LOL. stupid noob is the most funny guy at pwning people sometimes!

Go back to your little meth cave, freak.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Go back to your little meth cave, freak.

I wish I had some meth right now to be honest.

I don't believe it's as bad as conventional society believes it to be. I think it can be a very powerful and useful tool... as long as one knows to put effort towards making sure that what they're directing their attention towards immediately after using ... is something that will actually be beneficial. Not 10 hour jack off sessions or meaningless conversation with people who won't matter to you once it wears off.

I'm sure you probably agree.
    What's wrong with 10 hour fuck sessions?
    Originally posted by stupid noob What's wrong with 10 hour fuck sessions?

I said ''jack off sessions''.

Do you still listen to Eminem?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I once asked the forum directly, who would stand up to blatant BBS mod tyranny, and like three members replied in the affirmative. Remember back on Totse/Zoklet I referred to the others as "takers". That's because that's exactly what they are. No backbone. No courage. No integrity. They just take, take, take, never giving anything in return. Like a special kind of parasite, they simply latch on and suck the blood out of the host BBS until its nothing but a lifeless husk. These power abusers couldn't get as near as far as they do if people just stopped taking and started giving for once in their pitiful, miserable lives. And about my "sensitive" position, that is very true. I only pretend to be what you see. Deep inside is a resourceful, cunning, manipulative, shady, inexorable, endlessly persistent, devoted and wholly dedicated servant and high priest of the Temple of the Screaming Electron. Sometimes I have to play along. Sometimes I have to put on disguises. Sometimes I have to be the devil's advocate, even though I'm actually the Devil himself.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL …times I have to be the devil's advocate, even though I'm actually the Devil himself.

you cant logically be a devils advocate when your the devil itself.
    Originally posted by benny vader you cant logically be a devils advocate when your the devil itself.

Watch me. Observe. Resistance is Futile.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Watch me. Observe. Resistance is Futile.

this is john connor, this is your gott damm commander.

if your hearing this, then your the gott damm resistance.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I once asked the forum directly, who would stand up to blatant BBS mod tyranny, and like three members replied in the affirmative.

You truly are the king of kings there, Keyboard Spartacus.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I once asked the forum directly, who would stand up to blatant BBS mod tyranny, and like three members replied in the affirmative. Remember back on Totse/Zoklet I referred to the others as "takers". That's because that's exactly what they are. No backbone. No courage. No integrity. They just take, take, take, never giving anything in return. Like a special kind of parasite, they simply latch on and suck the blood out of the host BBS until its nothing but a lifeless husk. These power abusers couldn't get as near as far as they do if people just stopped taking and started giving for once in their pitiful, miserable lives. And about my "sensitive" position, that is very true. I only pretend to be what you see. Deep inside is a resourceful, cunning, manipulative, shady, inexorable, endlessly persistent, devoted and wholly dedicated servant and high priest of the Temple of the Screaming Electron. Sometimes I have to play along. Sometimes I have to put on disguises. Sometimes I have to be the devil's advocate, even though I'm actually the Devil himself.

woopdee. when a forum goes to shit i just stop going to it. no loss.

this is the only forum i post to regularly because its the only one that hasnt permabanned me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock woopdee. when a forum goes to shit i just stop going to it. no loss.

No shit.
    Originally posted by Issue313 You truly are the king of kings there, Keyboard Spartacus.

You don't frighten me, kid.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ No shit.

shit no
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is the only forum i post to regularly because its the only one that hasnt permabanned me.

this should be made into a banner.

or tag line.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top