User Controls

Sometimes its better to be fat

I'm around 6'2.5"-6'3". A few years ago I started working out and running seriously, and lost a bunch of weight, and got down to 75kg. I slowly regained weight, and I'm up to around 116kg, which is objectively fat, even though I'm far more muscular than I used to be before I started.

What pisses me off is that I get way more female attention now than I did when I was more fit. I used to never get smiles and looks from girls when I could run 5k without a problem, and I could even lift more back then.

I even noticed when I was skinny how thin my arms and legs were and how I looked like a lanky jerk next to my fat slob boss.

It really is ridiculous to think, but I do believe that women want bigger guys, even if those bigger guys are only bigger because they're full of disgusting fat.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Perhaps you were more intimidating/harder to approach when you were in shape though.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I've thought about this and clothing is bound to make a critical difference, as you can't differentiate as easily between muscle and fat.

Actually, 75kg is pretty light for your frame. You never seemed to have that much muscle to begin with, so you were never muscular. You probably didn't even look fit, just skinny.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sometimes
    Originally posted by Malice You never seemed to have that much muscle to begin with, so you were never muscular.

This is true. I started lifting seriously way too late in life (31) to make serious gains. I could probably start doing serious steroids to make up for my age disadvantage, but those are really expensive, and I'm kinda scared that messing with hormones might cause my lymphoma to recur.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling sometimes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    a few months ago my weight was considered 'obese' by modern medical scientology.

then i lost a few pounds and went down to being overweight for my height.

i just weighed myself a few weeks ago and im down to just being heavy for my height. i havent really changed much in my diet but a lot of my caloric intake hasnt been super-high calorie stuff like ice cream, candy, and high-fats foods.

im still at around 6,000 calories a day usually but some days when im busy ill drop down to probably 2,000 or 3,000 or so.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by infinityshock a few months ago my weight was considered 'obese' by modern medical scientology.

then i lost a few pounds and went down to being overweight for my height.

i just weighed myself a few weeks ago and im down to just being heavy for my height. i havent really changed much in my diet but a lot of my caloric intake hasnt been super-high calorie stuff like ice cream, candy, and high-fats foods.

im still at around 6,000 calories a day usually but some days when im busy ill drop down to probably 2,000 or 3,000 or so.

Didn't you say it was your goal to be obese?

Fat people disgust me tbh. Practically inhuman.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Didn't you say it was your goal to be obese?

Fat people disgust me tbh. Practically inhuman.

absolutely. i just havent had the cravings for the junk food i normally do lately. i almost bought a quart of the ice cream i like but the shoppe was closed by the time i made it there. (winter hours...they arent open as late as they are during the summer) the other thing with massive calories is pizza...i havent had the cravings for that in weeks, or my cheese/oil salad.

its not my fault im fat. its the idiots who make up the definitions of body weight/height that think im fat. im perfectly fine with by weight.

the irony is that ive gained double-digit pounds since my totse collage pic yet im almost the same physical size.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Why does fitness not appeal to you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Why does fitness not appeal to you?

i never said i wasnt in shape. im in better physical shape than the majority of people half my age.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by infinityshock i never said i wasnt in shape. im in better physical shape than the majority of people half my age.

Fat is not fit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Fat is not fit.

tomato tomatoh
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i just weighed myself a few weeks ago and im down to just being heavy for my height. i havent really changed much in my diet but a lot of my caloric intake hasnt been super-high calorie stuff like ice cream, candy, and high-fats foods.

working hard to look good for your latest collage picts i see.

Originally posted by infinityshock its not my fault im fat. its the idiots who make up the definitions of body weight/height that think im fat. im perfectly fine with by weight.

true, the same goes for things like rapists and child mollesters and pedos. those gottdamm definition nazis.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader working hard to look good for your latest collage picts i see.

true, the same goes for things like rapists and child mollesters and pedos. those gottdamm definition nazis.

youre not fooling anyone. you just want pics of me to fap to.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre not fooling anyone. you just want pics of me to fap to.

only if you looks good wrapped around in bath towel.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

id fap to that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader only if you looks good wrapped around in bath towel.

my bath towels are what other people use as wash cloths.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock my bath towels are what other people use as wash cloths.

then tear it in half and string it up into a loin cloth.
Jump to Top