User Controls

Open season on whites

No one in the European media gave a shit when an Italian thot got chopped up for some sort of Nigerian magic spell. It was a local story, and barely that.

http://www.oggi.it/attualita/notizie/2018/02/02/pamela-mastropietro-minuto-per-minuto-ecco-le-ultime-ore-della-18enne-fatta-a-pezzi/

It would have been a big deal if some white did it. But the killer was black, so the story disappears down the jedi memory hole.

It only became newsworthy when some Italian went and shot (not kill) a bunch of Nigerians in a driveby in retaliation. Then it's a big deal.

Screenshot from the Irish Times. It's only news when whites do something to blacks, never the reverse.

This is genuinely why I read The Daily Stormer. I genuinely believe it is less biased than the mainstream media.

https://dailystormer.name/macerata-is-only-the-beginning-ruling-class-shocked-by-popular-support-for-italian-shooter/
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Issue313 . It's only news when whites do something to blacks, never the reverse

No shit. Just like it's not news that the sun rises in the East and sets in West, but it's totally gonna be everywhere when the opposite happens.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I was banned several times using several different names from the local newspapers online comments section for pointing out how they always described nigger suspects as 'xxx height male' with no other info yet whites were name, height, descriprion, attire, ADDRESS, etc...and listed specific examples.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock I was banned several times using several different names from the local newspapers online comments section for pointing out how they always described nigger suspects as 'xxx height male' with no other info yet whites were name, height, descriprion, attire, ADDRESS, etc…and listed specific examples.

several times ???

r u a slow learner like me ????
    He's just a retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I was banned several times using several different names from the local newspapers online comments section for pointing out how they always described nigger suspects as 'xxx height male' with no other info yet whites were name, height, descriprion, attire, ADDRESS, etc…and listed specific examples.

lol god damn your life is sad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader several times ???

r u a slow learner like me ????

several times as in after one screen-name was banned i made another one.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol god damn your life is sad

if you want to see sad, let me get a hold of your vagina for a few minutes then when your at the plastic surgeons office getting your asshole sewn back together you can ponder what youre going to do in nine months when you give birth and i stop responding to your phone calls.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock several times as in after one screen-name was banned i made another one.

you should have figured out that site is an anti nazi nazi when they banned you the 1st time round.

why bother reregistering ????
    Originally posted by benny vader why bother reregistering ????

Change happens by you fighting for it.

Anytime you want something changed the first thing The Powers That Be will tell you is "no".

If you want it changed you need to keep pushing. I mean look at all the threads about legal weed in different states in the US. That happened because stoners (who are stereotyped as lazy) kept pushing.

That's why some people just so happen to get their own way so much, they approach every situation with a pushy attitude and won't take no for an answer.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader you should have figured out that site is an anti nazi nazi when they banned you the 1st time round.

why bother reregistering ????

you act as if i have anything better to do...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Change happens by you fighting for it.

sure .... look at IRA and Sin Fin. where are they ???

where are their most loyal, faithful supporters ????

yes, thier dead. and are you flying your tricolors ????

or jack asses of the unions ????
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock you act as if i have anything better to do…

you do.

i have here a genuine, unmutilated, 100% au natural petite asian penis that you can suckle on till the love juices come out.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader you do.

i have here a genuine, unmutilated, 100% au natural petite asian penis that you can suckle on till the love juices come out.

go buy yourself a pet miniature mouse to suckle on it like its mothers teat, you fucking slant-eyed handsome and well tanned individual.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock go buy yourself a pet miniature mouse to suckle on it like its mothers teat, you fucking slant-eyed handsome and well tanned individual.

so darn adorable.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader so darn adorable.

you want to see adorable...come pet it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock you want to see adorable…come pet it.

i dont like to pet wrinkled and hairless things.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i dont like to pet wrinkled and hairless things.

i didnt offer you an option anywhere in there
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Finally! I've always wanted to kill a cracker.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i didnt offer you an option anywhere in there

*clenches fists*

you cant make me pet things i dont want to pet.

*tucks fists under my ass*
Jump to Top