User Controls

Can 10 year olds decide they are transgender?

Viktoria Harrysson, who has 50,000 followers on YouTube, was awarded the Transgender of the Year prize at the televised QX Gay Gala. Viktoria says she realized she was a girl when she was ten.

https://www.thelocal.se/20180206/transgender-youtube-star-viktoria-14-wins-plaudits-at-swedish-gala

Serious question.

I know when I was 10 I didn't want to be either male or female, and I still don't. Both are disgusting and cause a lot of hassle.

But once the testosterone hits it changes you whether you want it or not.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I believe you have a right to feel however you want. However when it comes to taking hormones/undergoing surgeries I think there should be a 6 month wait and evaluation that's mandatory. Getting your dick lopped off is a big deal at least from my perspective.
    I think it’s pretty fucking narcissistic for anyone to think they have some kind of special entitlement to be who they want to be.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't care, I'm probably never going to be in a position where I have to consider procreating with any of these children so the state or condition of their genitalia really doesn't affect me.
    HTS highlight reel
    Yes, but whether or not they should start transitioning is a massive quandary for medical ethics.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    there is no quandry...

minors can't vote, enter into legally binding contracts, skip school, have jobs, have cosmetic surgery, get a tattoo, etc etc...fuck...<13y/o can't even sign up for most websites.

yet they can make life altering decisions contradictory to 4 billion years of evolution.

this is the fault of the jedis and their faggots minions.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is no quandry…

minors can't vote, enter into legally binding contracts, skip school, have jobs, have cosmetic surgery, get a tattoo, etc etc…fuck…<13y/o can't even sign up for most websites.

yet they can make life altering decisions contradictory to 4 billion years of evolution.

this is the fault of the jedis and their faggots minions.

The problem is that the younger they start, the more effective the treatment. At the same time, as you say, it's a massive decision that runs contrary to all common sense and they're too young to give informed consent to any treatment.

But getting it young and not being raped by puberty could massively improve their quality of life.

So yes: quandary.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 https://www.thelocal.se/20180206/transgender-youtube-star-viktoria-14-wins-plaudits-at-swedish-gala

jesus fuck. they literally have an award for 'homo of the year'

they must not know any of the posters on this site. there are so many winning candidates. Bill Krozby...

they need to have an award for anti-faggot of the year.

God hates fags.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS The problem is that the younger they start, the more effective the treatment. At the same time, as you say, it's a massive decision that runs contrary to all common sense and they're too young to give informed consent to any treatment.

But getting it young and not being raped by puberty could massively improve their quality of life.

no. they're too young to be making those decisions. if they want to do that stupid shit after they become adults....so be it...it's a free country. until then theyre just falling victim to the jedi/fag brainwashing
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by infinityshock God hates fags.

That's why God made trannies.
    Originally posted by HTS The problem is that the younger they start, the more effective the treatment. At the same time, as you say, it's a massive decision that runs contrary to all common sense and they're too young to give informed consent to any treatment.

What is the sex life like of someone who starts on hormone blockers early? Do they still want sex? Can they have sex? Do they like being fucked?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Issue313 What is the sex life like of someone who starts on hormone blockers early? Do they still want sex? Can they have sex? Do they like being fucked?

Puberty blocking treatments can actually cause problems for sex reassignment surgery later in life if taken too early, which is another commonly raised issue.

But yes: they get horny, fall in love, and can have sex. ?_?
    Originally posted by HTS But yes: they get horny, fall in love, and can have sex. ?_?

I thought hormones were what made people do that stuff.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Issue313 I thought hormones were what made people do that stuff.

Love etc isn't really a result of sex determining hormones, so they'll still fall in love etc. And while they aren't going to be as horny as 13 year old boys, hormones aren't the be all and end all of lust. Babies have relatively huge amounts of testosterone for example and they don't constantly try to fuck stuff.

*shrug*

Even if they didn't lust, they'd probably engage in sex for purely social reasons.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS That's why God made trannies.

same thing
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS But getting it young and not being raped by puberty could massively improve their quality of life.

but then whats the point ???

you want the boy to get the treatment he needed so he can be treated like a girl in every way a girl can be treated, and that includes sex.

why give them sex changes and then deny the usage of their newly acquired sex organs ????

this just absurd.
    Girls are pretty.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Girls are pretty.

boys can be pretty too.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by benny vader boys can be pretty too.

HTS was not one of them.
Jump to Top