User Controls

What if cows are 4D chess

Do u ever look at cows and think "daym that is a sweet aminal very zen and chill I smoke weeds with some cow any day

What if they are chill cos they are great philosopher, just pondering the universe and life all day, chewing grass and looking up at the universe in marvel

What if one day long ago, they realized the sun will die and all life on earth will come to an end, so they said "hey we have to do smthin" but we are just cows, can't use tools and shit

And then they saw this ape like creature getting smarter, had opposable thumbs, started talking and persistence hunting, maybe then cow went "hey this ape has potential"

For the good of all life on earth, the cows all agreed they would allow themselves to be enslaved and farmed so humans would practice agriculture and be capable of doing other things while their base survival and food was taken care of. The cows saw we could put all life on a rocket and get off this shit hole, so they allowed us to be part of their plan and thrive.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How did the cows decide which of themselves would be the sacrifice?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL How did the cows decide which of themselves would be the sacrifice?

Their whole race has committed to it.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    That's ok but what if the future already happened and a machine was built that could do anything and so it made the past and became everything, and everything you see is really just one possibility, one aspect of the One True Being and what if that's what Life really is, just a bunch of stuff happening?

That would be cool.
    How high are you?
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick How high are you?

Q
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Their whole race has committed to it.

Sooo.. do they take numbers or something?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    This may be the stupidest thing I’ve read from you. I regret reading that.

I actually took the writing assessment test for college while high because I thought the acute antidepressant and anxiolytic effect, as well as an increase in creativity, and having seen improvement in writing ability on the past. I’m not entirely sure how much it helped this time. These tests are a tedious joke. You’d have to be stupid as fuck not to score high on them.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sooo.. do they take numbers or something?

They network wirelessly, like a fungal colony. They have a hivemind where each individual is also a node for the mother consciousness.
    What if cows are actually dogs in disguise?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon They network wirelessly, like a fungal colony. They have a hivemind where each individual is also a node for the mother consciousness.

How do they select among themselves who will be the next to go?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Don't Hindu people worship them?
    Originally posted by RestStop Don't Hindu people worship them?

That's exactly why he picked cows as the subject of his post.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL How do they select among themselves who will be the next to go?

They do not, they allow the humans to make that determination because it is irrelevant to their grand design
    Yeah I can see where Indian people are coming from. In my home land cows are called Mamoosa
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Malice This may be the stupidest thing I’ve read from you. I regret reading that.

I actually took the writing assessment test for college while high because I thought the acute antidepressant and anxiolytic effect, as well as an increase in creativity, and having seen improvement in writing ability on the past. I’m not entirely sure how much it helped this time. These tests are a tedious joke. You’d have to be stupid as fuck not to score high on them.

They're made to capture a very wide range of abilities in prospective students who may or may not have proficiency in whichever languages the test is written for and who are likely are still undergoing the more robust phases of development in the prefrontal cortex.
    Originally posted by Zanick They're made to capture a very wide range of abilities in prospective students who may or may not have proficiency in whichever languages the test is written for and who are likely are still undergoing the more robust phases of development in the prefrontal cortex.

Lol @ malus thinking he is smart because he found an easy writing test easy
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol @ malus thinking he is smart because he found an easy writing test easy

Lol @ faggot just cuz
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol @ malus thinking he is smart because he found an easy writing test easy

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Lol @ faggot just cuz

We have to work together in harmony guys. If not the terrorists win!
Jump to Top