User Controls

German feminist cunt admits mass muslim immigration isn't working, decides to flee country

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

In 2012 Rebecca Sommer founded the refugee aid association Arbeitsgruppe Flucht + Menschen-Rechte (AG F+M) [Working Group Asylum + Human Rights].

At the end of 2015, this artist, photographer and journalist and documentary maker applauded Angela Merkel’s decision to open German’s borders to the “refugees” who had been blocked in Hungary, despite the vacuum effect this would create.

”I thought their medieval view was going to change with time…but after having seen these situations occur repeatedly and observing what was happening around me, as a volunteer, I have had to recognise that the Muslim refugees have grown up with values that are totally different, they have undergone brainwashing from childhood on and are indoctrinated by Islam and absolutely do not intend to adopt our values. Worse, they regard we infidels with disdain and arrogance.”

"Hey guys! Sorry about fucking up the nation it took you boys thousands of years to build! Even though you told me that this would happen, I didn't want to listen your mansplaining! My bad, now I'm gonna bail! Teehee!"
    Kinda find this hard to believe tbh. These people never admit they are wrong, they just move to a whiter area.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the germans are fucking trash just like the sweeds. america is so much better, we have our problems but we're badass in so many other ways its a wash
    Originally posted by Issue313 Kinda find this hard to believe tbh. These people never admit they are wrong, they just move to a whiter area.

You're exactly right take riser for example (unless he's mq's sock puppet account) he denies the problems in his country and tries to over compensate by constantly trying to be edgy.

these are the end of times and something that can gobble up the sun will leave all of us eventually with nothing but disease and war.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Issue313 Kinda find this hard to believe tbh. These people never admit they are wrong, they just move to a whiter area.

Yeah this.
    The west will be destroyed before we do anything, all while a certain group rubs their hands together over what wealth they'll gain afterwards.
    mso8 Houston
    women are treacherous, what a twist
    Even when she's wrong, she arrived at the wrong conclusion. Syrian refugees for example have lower crime rates than the native population, high integration indices etc. It's North African immigration that isn't working.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the germans are fucking trash just like the sweeds. america is so much better, we have our problems but we're badass in so many other ways its a wash

stfu illiterate handsome and well tanned individual. the only one youre allowed to talk about is your fellow niggers and wetbacks.

sweeds. ffs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Even when she's wrong, she arrived at the wrong conclusion. Syrian refugees for example have lower crime rates than the native population, high integration indices etc. It's North African immigration that isn't working.

syrians and most jordanians were the most civilized handsome and well tanned individuals ive encountered...theyre several orders of magnitude better than niggers.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu illiterate handsome and well tanned individual. the only one youre allowed to talk about is your fellow niggers and wetbacks.

sweeds. ffs.

I can talk about whoever I want you idiot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I can talk about whoever I want you idiot.

yea well trees frosty the snowman for the roadtrip to paper for the jolly green giant snowskids poopy snickerdoodle vvvfffftttt
    Originally posted by infinityshock yea well trees frosty the snowman for the roadtrip to paper for the jolly green giant snowskids poopy snickerdoodle vvvfffftttt

like i already said... you're an idiot..

and by the way nobody buys snickerdoodles anymore, not since they cost a nickel at eckards you retard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the germans are fucking trash just like the sweeds. america is so much better, we have our problems but we're badass in so many other ways its a wash

you're a wetback
    you don't even belong here shut the fuck up and fuck off
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume you're a wetback
    you don't even belong here shut the fuck up and fuck off

pretty sure I belong here considering I was born here and my parents were. you're an idiot and a pussy
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Even when she's wrong, she arrived at the wrong conclusion. Syrian refugees for example have lower crime rates than the native population, high integration indices etc. It's North African immigration that isn't working.

Nice, moving the goal posts and starting to discuss how well people "integrate". We're opposed to mass immigration, it doesn't matter how obedient our replacements are.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Nice, moving the goal posts and starting to discuss how well people "integrate". We're opposed to mass immigration, it doesn't matter how obedient our replacements are.

Lol, "we".

You are mentally defective. Europe needs immigration, there is no question about this and this has never been disputed by any credible economist. Without immigration, their long term economic viability is basically nonexistent. The only people who oppose "mass immigration" as a blanket term are fuckwits who are afraid of the scary brownies coming into their nation, feeding their women their hot kebab and squirting their tzatziki sauce into their white she-devil wombs, creating mixed race little sandnigger babies with wheatish complexions.

The question is finding the right immigrants, not whether or not immigrants should come at all. Syrian refugees and immigrants have been working out fantastically so far. Either that or tell your stupid population to start fucking more and make more babies, because your birth rates are shit and Europe will fall in under a century without immigrants.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You are mentally defective. Europe needs immigration, there is no question about this and this has never been disputed by any credible economist. Without immigration, their long term economic viability is basically nonexistent. The only people who oppose "mass immigration" as a blanket term are fuckwits who are afraid of the scary brownies coming into their nation, feeding their women their hot kebab and squirting their tzatziki sauce into their white she-devil wombs, creating mixed race little sandnigger babies with wheatish complexions.

The question is finding the right immigrants, not whether or not immigrants should come at all. Syrian refugees and immigrants have been working out fantastically so far. Either that or tell your stupid population to start fucking more and make more babies, because your birth rates are shit and Europe will fall in under a century without immigrants.

Immigrants drive down birth rates as they compete for jobs and housing, pushing down wages and up rents.

Non-White Immigrants are a net cost to Europe. Even from Syria. No one even makes the argument that immigration is good for us anymore. It's sold as a moral burden.

Where will Europe fall to without uneducated foreign men moving here? Reality is we don't need people to work in our factories and coalmines. Immigrants bring no benefits to us.

What will happen? We might not be able to pay our debt to the jedis! Some old people might have to accept that they aren't getting a massive pension! Some NEETs might have to get jobs!!

We might even share the fate of Japan, with rising salaries and declining rents.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure I belong here considering I was born here and my parents were. you're an idiot and a pussy

if you were born in Japan would that mean you belong there?
    Of course not
    Now leave my country and return to the shithole of your ethnic origin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like i already said… you're an idiot..

and by the way nobody buys snickerdoodles anymore, not since they cost a nickel at eckards you retard

ffurfee durkie snipper kicker ooofie dddffttt
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol, "we".

You are mentally defective. Europe needs immigration, there is no question about this and this has never been disputed by any credible economist. Without immigration, their long term economic viability is basically nonexistent. The only people who oppose "mass immigration" as a blanket term are fuckwits who are afraid of the scary brownies coming into their nation, feeding their women their hot kebab and squirting their tzatziki sauce into their white she-devil wombs, creating mixed race little sandnigger babies with wheatish complexions.

stfu nigger. your posts shows you have no clue on the reality of the situation and are wholly deepthroating the juden MINTRU propaganda.
Jump to Top