User Controls

change the beat

bling bling Dark Matter
    swutch the tone more slow sumthn i van hit v4 i goto dsleep
    wonder why dis in bitch an mone cus its a thread aBT BEEF
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    word
    bling bling Dark Matter
    reststop ur bars are crap u spit on the mic like sploo wen he hits that spice
    juststop, then recap, cus u wack, all u bumpin is traP while my style make even ur mommas ass cLaP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by bling bling reststop ur bars are crap u spit on the mic like sploo wen he hits that spice
    juststop, then recap, cus u wack, all u bumpin is traP while my style make even ur mommas ass cLaP

lol. Your mother is a whore. The end.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by RestStop blood u hurled all over urself

i thought u were the one always tryin to ryhme in trt but it was marcos??? idk i dont remember names
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Only heavily drugged/drunk people can read this thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    specrel u vex me so bad so ill dispatch more then this track
    special twechnique so ma swtanley knife ectraxt a ballsack
    infinityshock Black Hole
    wait. is sploo and bling-bling the same person using two different names?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    maybe ill flip out like finity shot chot your walking cane inhalf i kicked it out ur hand u fell i laughed
    now im holding thwe cure for dementia in the other hand the cure for anal retention
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling maybe ill flip out like finity shot chot your walking cane inhalf i kicked it out ur hand u fell i laughed
    now im holding thwe cure for dementia in the other hand the cure for anal retention

someone that isnt a crack-addicted retard who just finished huffing every cleaning product in the school janitors closet while getting cornholed by said janitor, translate that into a language that a sane human being can understand
    bling bling Dark Matter
    maybe dats why ur mums got burn marks from her titty to her toes
    Originally posted by infinityshock wait. is sploo and bling-bling the same person using two different names?

Yes, something like that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling maybe dats why ur mums got burn marks from her titty to her toes

this is for you and your mum

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yes, something like that.

thats as ambiguous as it gets. no help whatsoever
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats as ambiguous as it gets. no help whatsoever

I said yes you nigger lover
    komokazi Houston
    No, bling is a special fucking thing and sploo is only slightly less special.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I said yes you nigger lover

what you said was:

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yes, something like that.

'something like that' isnt a yes or no. it is a vague, open ended response leaving no certainty. you cock sucking nigger lover
Jump to Top