User Controls

Arrest made after 2 supermarket workers stabbed while stopping shoplifter, cops say

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/miami-dade/fl-reg-publix-shoplifting-stabbing-20180201-story.html

Lesson here is:

1. If you get stuck working at a store, don't "seriously" try to stop a shopliter.
    2. If your shoplifting, don't stab the people tryna stop you.
    3. ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I used to knock them clean out and cuff them before they could even get the knife up in the air.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Matthew Lawrence Miller, 43, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, armed robbery and retail theft, according to Miami-Dade jail records.

the department retard must have been the one writing up the reports that night.

stabbing someone in the 'stomach' (not possible police-reportedly-speaking) as per FL law is attempted murder...based on what i read first degree. there is no fucking way its not at least second degree. (first degree attempted murder is more serious)

but then its miami...most likely some affirmative-action hiree.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I used to knock them clean out and cuff them before they could even get the knife up in the air.

i literally chased a pair of shoplifters from sears in jigaboo-ville, across a mall parking lot, and down the street until they stopped and kneeled on the ground from being unable to keep going out of breath. the store security dude...a cop...took about ten minutes to catch up/make it to where i was. i just stood there like...wtf, over?

at the time i was in the military and running thru 8 miles of beach sugar sand every two days so its not like they were going to out run me.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock the department retard must have been the one writing up the reports that night.

stabbing someone in the 'stomach' (not possible police-reportedly-speaking) as per FL law is attempted murder…based on what i read first degree. there is no fucking way its not at least second degree. (first degree attempted murder is more serious)

maybe it was becos their asking for it.
    Always interesting when people step up the charge they're gonna get. Just use pepper spray. Bring a stick. Bite them.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i stabbed a store manager in the head with a screwdriver once for trying to wrestle me while going thru the doors. dude was pissing blood like mad, and then all the security dudes jumped on me. pigs turned up and arrested me for attempted murder. for about 5/10 minutes i was in cuffs in the back of a pig van going to the pig station thinking 'fucking hell have i done?'. attempted murder is serious charge, same as if you actually murdered someone. then i thought about it and figured there no way they gonna make attempted murder stick. they charged me with a section 18 assault with intent to endanger life. but got it dropped to a section 20 assault for a guilty plea which isn't so bad. got 12 months for it, did 6. funny in the pics of his head coz he was bleeding like a motherfucker but they just looked like tiny little scratches, lol.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i stabbed a store manager in the head with a screwdriver once for trying to wrestle me while going thru the doors. dude was pissing blood like mad, and then all the security dudes jumped on me. pigs turned up and arrested me for attempted murder. for about 5/10 minutes i was in cuffs in the back of a pig van going to the pig station thinking 'fucking hell have i done?'. attempted murder is serious charge, same as if you actually murdered someone. then i thought about it and figured there no way they gonna make attempted murder stick. they charged me with a section 18 assault with intent to endanger life. but got it dropped to a section 20 assault for a guilty plea which isn't so bad. got 12 months for it, did 6. funny in the pics of his head coz he was bleeding like a motherfucker but they just looked like tiny little scratches, lol.

arent you all rough, tough, and hard to diaper...
    Originally posted by NARCassist i stabbed a store manager in the head with a screwdriver once for trying to wrestle me while going thru the doors. dude was pissing blood like mad, and then all the security dudes jumped on me. pigs turned up and arrested me for attempted murder. for about 5/10 minutes i was in cuffs in the back of a pig van going to the pig station thinking 'fucking hell have i done?'. attempted murder is serious charge, same as if you actually murdered someone. then i thought about it and figured there no way they gonna make attempted murder stick. they charged me with a section 18 assault with intent to endanger life. but got it dropped to a section 20 assault for a guilty plea which isn't so bad. got 12 months for it, did 6. funny in the pics of his head coz he was bleeding like a motherfucker but they just looked like tiny little scratches, lol.

Jump to Top