User Controls

Has anyone hired a prostitute before?

What'd you do for foreplay? I don't think I'll be able to get hard on command to a stranger. But I want to try fucking a prostitute at least; see if it'll work. Because if it does I can just do that from now on, and never have to worry about women again.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    get a blowup doll and youll be even better off. plus...if it annoys you theres nothing stopping you from cutting it into little pieces and storing it in your refrigerator.
    Originally posted by infinityshock get a blowup doll and youll be even better off. plus…if it annoys you theres nothing stopping you from cutting it into little pieces and storing it in your refrigerator.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock get a blowup doll and youll be even better off. plus…if it annoys you theres nothing stopping you from cutting it into little pieces and storing it in your refrigerator.

just make sure you fully deflate it before discarding if and when eventually shame sets in.

no need to inconvenience people in 3rd world countries.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36189614
    jedi Goldstein did:
    https://niggasin.space/thread/17835
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader just make sure you fully deflate it before discarding if and when eventually shame sets in.

no need to inconvenience people in 3rd world countries.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36189614

so thats where that thing wound up. apparently in this case a real body would have been better to do a nattalie-wood on. the fishes would have eaten the carcass long before some mudslime fisherman found it floating along.

theyre in for a surprise when the find whats plugged up its southernmost orifice.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock theyre in for a surprise when the find whats plugged up its southernmost orifice.

im sure their orifices.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    RestStop Space Nigga
    No but I've banged plenty of whores. They don't expect foreplay. Maybe share your drugs first(optimally something that is copacetic with the business at hand) this would be something like alcohol, meth, cocaine, crack even. Then do whatever you like.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RestStop No but I've banged plenty of whores. They don't expect foreplay.

no no no ....

foreplay are of utmost importance. if you dont do your foreplay right they're going to cry and squeal the whole time and its going to kill your bonner ....

foreplay, with games like sock puppets and tickles!!! are bests.

they might be just whores but they *DO* have feelings.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader no no no ….

foreplay are of utmost importance. if you dont do your foreplay right they're going to cry and squeal the whole time and its going to kill your bonner ….

foreplay, with games like sock puppets and tickles!!! are bests.

they might be just whores but they *DO* have feelings.

whores dont have feelings. thats why theyre whores. and...if theres no squealing and crying...youre doing it wrong.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock whores dont have feelings. thats why theyre whores. and…if theres no squealing and crying…youre doing it wrong.

I mean even if they do who cares? They're whores!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock whores dont have feelings.

but i do. and when they cry, and i mean really cry with mucouses coming out of their noses ...

i feel bad.

and badd feelings arent conducive to satisfying sexes.
    There's no foreplay fam. There's 'you want me to suck it' and 'how do you wanna do it'. Then you get some red bone riding you while staring sharply at the floor off to the side while groaning in annoyance not pleasure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius There's no foreplay fam. There's 'you want me to suck it' and 'how do you wanna do it'. Then you get some red bone riding you while staring sharply at the floor off to the side while groaning in annoyance not pleasure.

Nigga you a true one.
    mso8 Houston
    no foreplay. she gets you hard with her mouth and then you go to town
    Originally posted by Enter

Do you realise that you deserve to be viciously beaten for posting this gif?

I'm not joking. In an ethnostate you would be given a savage beating.

Imagine when you get a girlfriend, and start thinking about children.

What is her father supposed to think if he sees this?

You need to cop your shit on before someone like me
Jump to Top