User Controls

Anyone who isn't a nihilist is a fucking faggot piece of shit.

That means anyone who has causes/cares about stuff that affects future generations (ie not us) deserves to be strangled to death.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    If nothing matters why does whether we care or not matter so much to you?
    Originally posted by HTS If nothing matters why does whether we care or not matter so much to you?

it matters to me right now

i'm talking about faggots who are like "WE MUST SAVE THE WHITE RACE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS"

it's like how the fuck do you care about future generations, faggot? You'll be dead.

for example, I hate women. if there was a button that would wipe out all women from the face of the earth right after I die, I wouldn't go out of my way to press it since I'll be dead before then and won't give a fuck. but if that button got rid of them all before I died, then hell yeah i'd press it!

ya dig?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    someone is going to grow up to be a serial killer
    Originally posted by infinityshock someone is going to grow up to be a serial killer

haha just realized how dark my post was, but I was just using an extreme example since we are technically talking about nihilism
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter it matters to me right now

i'm talking about faggots who are like "WE MUST SAVE THE WHITE RACE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS"

it's like how the fuck do you care about future generations, faggot? You'll be dead.

for example, I hate women. if there was a button that would wipe out all women from the face of the earth right after I die, I wouldn't go out of my way to press it since I'll be dead before then and won't give a fuck. but if that button got rid of them all before I died, then hell yeah i'd press it!

ya dig?

Okay okay, but what I don't understand is if that doesn't matter why does it matter that it doesn't matter. Like so what if it doesn't matter and they won't be around to see it... if nothing really matters why shouldn't they? "Because it doesn't matter" is equally valid reasoning for doing or not doing it.

?_?

The fact that you're going to die still matters to you - that seems to be the problem. If you were truly nihilistic about death you could press the button whether the effects took place before or after your death. Every decision in your life is being made with the assumption that it only matters if you're alive. A nihilist would push the button to spite that idea. UwU
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    But really, it doesn't matter if they care or not; the Plan will continue as normal and nothing will change. So why not let people care or not care about future generations? That future generation will be taken care of no matter what anyone thinks or says or feels. Man has no power whatsoever to either save or harm future generations.
    Originally posted by HTS Okay okay, but what I don't understand is if that doesn't matter why does it matter that it doesn't matter. Like so what if it doesn't matter and they won't be around to see it… if nothing really matters why shouldn't they? "Because it doesn't matter" is equally valid reasoning for doing or not doing it.

?_?

The fact that you're going to die still matters to you - that seems to be the problem. If you were truly nihilistic about death you could press the button whether the effects took place before or after your death. UwU

well yeah i'd press it if it was right there. but if i had to like, walk across the room or something who gives a fuck.

hmm, maybe i could at least take pleasure in KNOWING all the women would be dead after i'm gone. i never thought of that.

eh, disregard OP I guess. kind of. i still hate anyone who isn't a nihilist.
    i hate happy people. i hate smiling people.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter i hate happy people. i hate smiling people.

I'm a happy nihilist. Deal with it loser.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you smile too much in prison, you get beat up pretty fast. Whistlers, too. There's meaning in that.
    Originally posted by HTS I'm a happy nihilist. Deal with it loser.

hey, i respect happy nihilists.

they have their shit sorted philosophically.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Enter hey, i respect happy nihilists.

they have their shit sorted philosophically.

So it goes.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind So it goes.

you are such an annoying cunt
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by greenplastic you are such an annoying cunt

Oh yeah, well you...

I don't know anything about you at all.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Oh yeah, well you…

I don't know anything about you at all.

he likes dick. a lot. especially the nigger dick. a top-shelf nigger dick fiend, he is.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I am also blackpilled to the core. It's over.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS I'm a happy nihilist. Deal with it loser.

I am am well.

I try not to contribute to this world. It comes naturally.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I think I'm one of the people here who doesn't have a legit mental illness. For that I am eternally grateful.
    Originally posted by RestStop I think I'm one of the people here who doesn't have a legit mental illness. For that I am eternally grateful.

Sorry. Crazy people don't even know they're crazy, and you ain't no doctor. Welcome to the suburbs.
Jump to Top