User Controls

i can barely keep my eyes open

bling bling Dark Matter
    i woke up at 4pm last night and had many cans of ES and 100mg diaz\epam for breakfast then was jus chillin until 1am wen i took a 2mg kpin and smoked smack for 4 hours now i feel like i got smashed in the head wif a brick,,, now my eyes feel like theyre falling out,,, took dog out at 9 am picked up some more cans of ES for later and sat on museyum steps to chug one and smoke a fag,, then i peepd sum asian{chinky style not paki} doing a video chat like those cunts always do and she pointed here phone at my so i stuck my middle finger{rods up} at her and she got shook and ran off lmao,,

sum random woman called 2 min and was like hai hai im from sum advisor service howw ur doing and i just said im tirwed like fuck bitch and hung up,

now im just playing sum drum and base loud sooniwillbe takeing a nap after i hustle my crypto a lil so pce out ppl i just wotn to die alread

bling bling Dark Matter
    my eyes fall shut by themselfs and if i lose focus then i acually believe the dreams are beign experienced by me in real life,,, most ppl live like this 247,, thats the meaning of the word goyim
    those are some pretty high doses bling, b careful
    infinityshock Black Hole
    use scissors to cut the lids off. its really thin skin so you wont have any problems
Jump to Top