User Controls

We need to get Enter a waifu

Screenshot:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    We need to protect women from Enter. :/
    Originally posted by HTS We need to protect women from Enter. :/

they brought this shit on themselves
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Get him a noose instead.
    enter and HTS would probably go good together.

I want to read the thread about jerking off to womens asses.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by BRiCK enter and HTS would probably go good together.

I want to read the thread about jerking off to womens asses.

Me and my bf already go good together thankyouverymuch.
    Scron? Long distance chats from your crazy spraypainted room to the dumpster?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Scron? Long distance chats from your crazy spraypainted room to the dumpster?

He's passed out on the couch in front of me at my parents place, and we moving to our new condo together in like 6 weeks. UwU
    Nice! Happy for you. Does he give you dome?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    HTS, I'm not sure whether I asked this before, but have you thought about recording the sex sessions between you and Scron and selling them for income? I'd like to see one, just to satisfy my curiosity. Or at least be a good little whore and post a picture of him in you doggystyle, with you looking back and holding a note with your username written on it in your mouth.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Malice HTS, I'm not sure whether I asked this before, but have you thought about recording the sex sessions between you and Scron and selling them for income? I'd like to see one, just to satisfy my curiosity. Or at least be a good little whore and post a picture of him in you doggystyle, with you looking back and holding a note with your username written on it in your mouth.

We def considered camwhoring and also it angers me greatly that I'm actually responsive to the kind of thing you just said.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i had to google the definition of waifu.

jesus fucking shit
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice HTS, I'm not sure whether I asked this before, but have you thought about recording the sex sessions between you and Scron and selling them for income? I'd like to see one, just to satisfy my curiosity. Or at least be a good little whore and post a picture of him in you doggystyle, with you looking back and holding a note with your username written on it in your mouth.

like in starsky&hutch...the angry dragon...
    Originally posted by HTS We def considered camwhoring and also it angers me greatly that I'm actually responsive to the kind of thing you just said.

I instantly became erect after reading this. You should PM me if you ever decide to go through it, perhaps with the help of something to lower inhibition.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice I instantly became erect after reading this. You should PM me if you ever decide to go through it, perhaps with the help of something to lower inhibition.

duct tape works well
    Originally posted by Malice I instantly became erect after reading this. You should PM me if you ever decide to go through it, perhaps with the help of something to lower inhibition.

You know about the trap life, the meth life, my nigga.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i had to google the definition of waifu.

jesus fucking shit

Lol, you should check out the waifu pillows if you want to lose more faith in humanity
    Originally posted by Juicebox Lol, you should check out the waifu pillows if you want to lose more faith in humanity

Don’t mock us, humans weren’t meant to be alone and 3d girls are nothing like the superior 2d ones.
    Originally posted by HTS Me and my bf

pfffft hehehehehe
Jump to Top