User Controls

Well, i'm fucked...

So tonight I got drunk and went out car hoppin just looking for change/money/drugs, and I came up on a car that someone left the keys in...so I drove off with it. Drove around, stole out of a few more cars and jacked a 40oz, and then I did something stupid... I wound up in a plaza and I uh...*sigh* I dropped a 12 pack of diet of pepsi that I found in the trunk on the gas and sent it crashing into some store/suite of the plaza...yeah, I know, I probably shouldn't have done that... anyways, afterwards (somehow miraculously not getting stopped on the walk back home) After thinking about what a crazy night that was, I remembered that I forgot to wipe down my fingerprints in the car... Nice knowing you guys, i'm in a fuckton of trouble... I guess i'll flee right after submitting this, go on the run for a little while, hide out in an abandoned house or something, I dunno... *sigh* Ah shit...
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    So tonight I got drunk and went out car hoppin just looking for change/money/drugs, and I came up on a car that someone left the keys in…so I drove off with it. Drove around, stole out of a few more cars and jacked a 40oz, and then I did something stupid… I wound up in a plaza and I uh…*sigh* I dropped a 12 pack of diet of pepsi that I found in the trunk on the gas and sent it crashing into some store/suite of the plaza…yeah, I know, I probably shouldn't have done that… anyways, afterwards (somehow miraculously not getting stopped on the walk back home) After thinking about what a crazy night that was, I remembered that I forgot to wipe down my fingerprints in the car… Nice knowing you guys, i'm in a fuckton of trouble… I guess i'll flee right after submitting this, go on the run for a little while, hide out in an abandoned house or something, I dunno… *sigh* Ah shit…

Quoted for evidence.

You know what I like to do after I commit multiple felonies? Confess, in detail, the crimes I did by posting it to a public forum.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I wonder if they routinely fingerprint steering wheels in stolen cars. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

Still, seems like a good idea to lay low for a while, find a place that can't be tied to your name, I doubt anyone would pursue an investigation for some maybe drunk nigga who fucked up a store front for more than a month or so.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol. I hope this is true. Don't worry, I've stolen a car and left my ID inside. Didn't even get busted for that. They very likely won't fingerprint shit and if they did they certainly can't prove you were the driver at the time. No worries.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    havw eyou got a record/been fingerprinted before?

if not they've got nothing to compare your prints to anyway, assuming they even bother
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm gonna guess you were drinking 211 before you went out hittin' licks?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Real crime, in space. Tonight at Channel 5.
    car hopping seemed a lot more fun when I was 13. Now I want to go space station hopping.
    Jk lol
    MR.HAI Yung Blood
    Jk lol

even SWIM cant save you now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or it didn't happen
Jump to Top