User Controls

They must have a bunch of mutant chickens with wings growing all over

Think about all the chicken wings consumed everyday... They gotta be using 10 winged chickens.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    They know a nigga breaded like some chicken wings so let's get it poppin' like we in the grease!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The wings are not from chickens. They are cloned in a wingatorium.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Think about all the chicken wings consumed everyday… They gotta be using 10 winged chickens.

who was the fucking retard i was arguing with on here about genetically engineered chickens or some shit. i think it was Bill Krozby-tard. that fucker was saying some ass-in-nine ridiculousness about them magically growing super-cheekenz or something along those lines. even after i pointed out the actual facts of the situation he still wanted to place his faith in make-believe.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The wings are not from chickens. They are cloned in a wingatorium.

theyre actually the arms of aborted fetuses with the hands removed then folded into the shape of a chicken wing.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    chicken wings are some the most retarded food,

they have the least edible meats too bone ratio and you actually spend more calories trying to eat them instead of gain from eating them.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by benny vader chicken wings are some the most retarded food,

they have the least edible meats too bone ratio and you actually spend more calories trying to eat them instead of gain from eating them.

I can suck the meat off a chicken wing in a single go. It's all about technique, sweetie.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Think about all the chicken wings consumed everyday… They gotta be using 10 winged chickens.

holy fuck you're right. how the fuck...
    It's because they torture like a million chickens a month and keep them in cage batteries too feed your fat asses. This is why everyone should go vegan. Watch "meat" the movie.
    Originally posted by HTS I can suck the meat off a chicken wing in a single go. It's all about technique, sweetie.

Originally posted by benny vader chicken wings are some the most retarded food

What about chicken feet?
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel It's because they torture like a million chickens a month and keep them in cage batteries too feed your fat asses. This is why everyone should go vegan. Watch "meat" the movie.

Vegans are beta chumps
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Vegans are beta chumps

Beta chumps think being beta means not living by a code of ethics and not having the strength or willpower to protect innocent animals. smh

I really wanna go vegan.
    Originally posted by HTS Beta chumps think being beta means not living by a code of ethics and not having the strength or willpower to protect innocent animals. smh

I really wanna go vegan.

Nature disagrees with your opinion and laughs at your fat knees you confused beta queer.
    Originally posted by HTS Beta chumps think being beta means not living by a code of ethics and not having the strength or willpower to protect innocent animals. smh

I really wanna go vegan.

I wonder if methionine restriction would help you achieve a better trap physique. It seems to have many benefits, including anti-aging, I'd probably do it if I wasn't trying to build muscle.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS I can suck the meat off a chicken wing in a single go. It's all about technique, sweetie.

pics or it didnt happen
    infinityshock Black Hole

I really wanna go vegan.

there are no innocent animals

if god didnt intend for them to be eaten they wouldnt be made out of meat
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

still, you'll spend more energy sucking them off than getting energies in return from consuming them.

can you suck the semens out of a limp penis ???/
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock if god didnt intend for them to be eaten they wouldnt be made out of meat

didnt you say there isnt a gott ???
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They're up to 30-wing chickens now. They just don't let the public see them.
Jump to Top